Author Topic: Pelosi: Voters shouldn't worry about Clinton's confidential emails  (Read 599 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pelosi: Voters shouldn't worry about Clinton's confidential emails
« on: September 05, 2016, 04:52:51 pm »
September 05, 2016, 09:42 am
Pelosi: Voters shouldn't worry about Clinton's confidential emails

By Jonathan Swan

Voters shouldn't worry so much about Hillary Clinton's mishandling of classified information, says Democratic House leader Nancy Pelosi.

Interviewed on CBS's “This Morning” on Monday, Pelosi was asked how concerned voters should be that as secretary of State, Clinton didn't know what the 'c' — marking something confidential — stood for in her emails.

"I think they shouldn't be that concerned," said Pelosi, a staunch Clinton ally.

"I think the secretary of State deals with a large number of issues, 30,000 emails; we're talking about a few that may have been marked confidential.

"Classified … and secret, and highly sensitive, is where it becomes more problematic."

Pelosi said too much had been made about Clinton's use of a private email server.

And she deflected questions about Friday's release of notes from Clinton's FBI interview, which revealed that the Democratic nominee said she couldn't recall the training process for dealing with classified information.

"I think much too much is being made of this," Pelosi told CBS. "And I say that as the top Democrat on the intelligence committee for years.

"This is really much ado about something. But too much ado," she added.

"This is a distraction from what we really should be talking about."

The FBI on Friday released a detailed report on its investigation into Clinton’s use of a private email server, in addition to the notes from its interview with Clinton. Much has been made since then about the fact she appeared not to know that a small parenthetical “C” marked at the top of a paragraph meant the information below was considered classified.

Donald Trump took to Twitter Sunday night to again attack rival, tweeting, “Lyin’ Hillary told the FBI that she did not know the ‘C’ markings on documents stood for CLASSIFIED. How can this be happening?”

However, several people on social media noted that FBI Director James Comey has said the "C" stands for confidential.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/294483-pelosi-voters-shouldnt-worry-about-clintons-confidential
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Re: Pelosi: Voters shouldn't worry about Clinton's confidential emails
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2016, 04:59:45 pm »
One evil lying shrew protecting another....
Principles matter. Words matter.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2016, 05:01:41 pm »
"...ya gotta pass it to see what's in it!"   
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline hiram1950

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2016, 06:09:03 pm »
Even straight up stories involving these clowns should be labeled “satire.”

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2016, 11:47:46 pm »
One evil lying shrew protecting another....

AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.