Author Topic: How to Be a Liberal  (Read 370 times)

rangerrebew

How to Be a Liberal
« on: September 05, 2016, 12:06:02 pm »
September 5, 2016
How to Be a Liberal
By Matt Patterson

It’s easy to be an American liberal. All that is required are hypocrisy and ignorance.

Ignorance is an absolute must, but especially ignorance of three things: economics, human nature and all of recorded history.

One has to be truly economically illiterate to believe that high taxes encourages productivity, that union-imposed labor regulations don't dis-incentivize hiring, that energy regulations don't raise prices on the poor and working class.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2016/09/how_to_be_a_liberal.html#ixzz4JNlfrIQz
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

Offline uglybiker

Re: How to Be a Liberal
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2016, 12:30:50 pm »
nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-BATMAN!!!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: How to Be a Liberal
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2016, 12:55:09 pm »
September 5, 2016
How to Be a Liberal
By Matt Patterson

It’s easy to be an American liberal. All that is required are hypocrisy and ignorance.

Ignorance is an absolute must, but especially ignorance of three things: economics, human nature and all of recorded history.

One has to be truly economically illiterate to believe that high taxes encourages productivity, that union-imposed labor regulations don't dis-incentivize hiring, that energy regulations don't raise prices on the poor and working class.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2016/09/how_to_be_a_liberal.html#ixzz4JNlfrIQz
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook
I checked into it once because it seemed like a lucrative endeavor. I couldn't afford the surgery (to have 90% of my brain removed).
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis