Author Topic: France kicks out two ISIS fanatics after foiling 'large-scale' terror attack plot  (Read 461 times)

Offline unknown

France kicks out two ISIS fanatics after foiling 'large-scale' terror attack plot

FRANCE has deported two Islamic extremists who had been instructed by a senior ISIS commander to carry out a string of bloody terrorist attacks.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/706727/France-kicks-out-two-ISIS-fanatics-foiling-attack

ROMINA MCGUINESS
Sep 2, 2016

Authorities had discovered the Moroccan nationals had been planning "large-scale terrorist attacks" in the evil jihadi group's name.

Officials said that the two men were considered a "serious security threat" and that their presence on French soil "threatened public order".

The Moroccan nationals, who were planning attacks in France and Morocco, were booted out of France on August 26.

{.. snip ..}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)