Author Topic: CALAIS WARZONE: Riot police fire tear gas to hold back HUNDREDS of UK-bound migrants  (Read 277 times)

Offline unknown

CALAIS WARZONE: Riot police fire tear gas to hold back HUNDREDS of UK-bound migrants

RIOT police fired tear gas into the notorious Calais “Jungle” yesterday to hold back hundreds of UK-bound migrants.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/706372/Calais-warzone-riot-police-tear-gas-hold-hundreds-UK-bound-migrants

Giles Sheldrick
Fri, Sep 2, 2016

Marauding gangs attempted to storm the motorwaey leading to the port as the crisis in the town spirals out of control.

Refugees lit fires and barricaded the road as they tried to ambush traffic heading to the ferry terminal.

The chaos forced traffic to a standstill for over an hour as heavily armed officers desperately battled to restore order.

The tense stand off saw riot police in body armour and carrying shields fire tear gas into the shantytown as balaclava-clad refugees taunted them.

One officer said: “This is happening regularly - the migrants try to get on to the motorway.” 

{..snip..}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran

Hillary's plan for America, with 550% increase in muslim refugees.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln