Author Topic: Hillary Clinton needs to end the nightmare  (Read 1241 times)

Offline unknown

Hillary Clinton needs to end the nightmare
« on: September 05, 2016, 01:11:21 am »

Hillary Clinton needs to end the nightmare

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Articles/Article.aspx/19432

Jack Engelhard
04/09/16

Her lapses in memory and judgment ought to be enough to disqualify her as a candidate for anything between dogcatcher to the presidency of the United States, given what we know after the FBI released a bucketful of notes, over the weekend, related to the bureau’s investigation of Hillary Clinton.

They interviewed her for three and a half hours. Her answers are startling for their disdain to truth and reckless approach to national security.

At this point, if this were a TV or movie drama, her best friend would be saying, “Time to get a lawyer.”

Rather, it is time for her to throw in the towel, if she has any love for this country whatsoever.

It’s time to end this national nightmare she has imposed upon herself, her party, and upon the entire country.

{.. snip .. }

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline sinkspur

Re: Hillary Clinton needs to end the nightmare
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2016, 01:15:13 am »
If we could get Hillary and Trump to throw in the towel, we could have an election with some sane, normal, non-corrupt, non-crazy people running for president.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline r9etb

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2016, 01:18:09 am »
If we could get Hillary and Trump to throw in the towel, we could have an election with some sane, normal, non-corrupt, non-crazy people running for president.

Unfortunately, the system by which candidates are selected is, evidently, itself insane, abnormal, and corrupt.

Offline raml

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2016, 03:28:02 am »
The selection of a candidate in this country is not corrupt at least not this time on the republican side I can't speak for Hillary since she is so corrupt it would be strange if it wasn't stolen from Bernie. Trump won it fair and square the voters had their say and you don't like it and I say so what. You who keep bad mouthing him have no common sense when it comes to him. I don't have a clue why. The establishment politicians are the ones who are corrupt not all but a good majority could care less what the people want and just go about destroying this once great country. The people are up in arms and that is why they went for an outsider. I lost faith In all the conservatives out there that were running. I now can't stand Cruz who I at one time liked but he has shown his true colors and is not a man I admire anymore and I hope he loses when he is up for reelection next time.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2016, 03:37:11 am »
The selection of a candidate in this country is not corrupt at least not this time on the republican side I can't speak for Hillary since she is so corrupt it would be strange if it wasn't stolen from Bernie. Trump won it fair and square the voters had their say and you don't like it and I say so what. You who keep bad mouthing him have no common sense when it comes to him. I don't have a clue why. The establishment politicians are the ones who are corrupt not all but a good majority could care less what the people want and just go about destroying this once great country. The people are up in arms and that is why they went for an outsider. I lost faith In all the conservatives out there that were running. I now can't stand Cruz who I at one time liked but he has shown his true colors and is not a man I admire anymore and I hope he loses when he is up for reelection next time.

Cruz will not lose his reelection bid in Texas.

Trump is a cretinous demagogue, an insulting, ignorant, opportunistic narcissist who sucked in so many gullible people.  He is going to lose, big, and will cry like a baby on election night when he has to concede.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2016, 04:09:22 am »
Cruz will not lose his reelection bid in Texas.

Trump is a cretinous demagogue, an insulting, ignorant, opportunistic narcissist who sucked in so many gullible people.  He is going to lose, big, and will cry like a baby on election night when he has to concede.

Well, at least you have one post where you sort of criticized Hillary; let's see,

2 posts on Trump, 1 on Hillary on a thread about Hillary.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2016, 04:10:27 am »

Yes, Trump won it, he cares about Americans. Many support him, open borders let's all kinds of bad things in, Heroin and who knows what else.  Let others be foolish, Trump has shown he cares about Americans.

Offline r9etb

« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2016, 01:59:55 pm »

I once found a note like this when I was in 3rd grade.  Couple of girls were writing back and forth.  Just saying.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2016, 02:20:24 pm »
Yes, Trump won it, he cares about Americans. Many support him, open borders let's all kinds of bad things in, Heroin and who knows what else.  Let others be foolish, Trump has shown he cares about Americans.

When did Trump do this?  He had to be embarrassed into donating the $1 million he pledged to veterans.  He only did so after the Washington Post caught him, four months after he made the pledge.  And that donation likely came from his Foundation, not from Trump personally.

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2016, 02:28:34 pm »

Voters had their say?   How many states during their  primaries had all 17 candidates on the ballot? We on the west coast had one candidate left  to pick from, the rest eliminated by mostly east coast states. With Trump the only one on the ballot I didn't bother voting- and I always vote. This is not the way the primary system should be.   
« Last Edit: September 05, 2016, 02:28:58 pm by NavyCanDo »
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn