Author Topic: How Google’s search engines use faked results to manipulate people’s views of jihad  (Read 685 times)

Offline unknown

How Google’s search engines use faked results to manipulate people’s views of jihad

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2016/09/how-googles-search-engines-use-faked-results-to-manipulate-peoples-views-of-jihad

September 4, 2016
Robert Spencer

This post by Jihad Watch tech expert Marc offers extraordinary insight into how Google skews its presentation of information in order to manipulate people into accepting half-truths and falsehoods that serve the Left’s agenda. He explains how Google deliberately manipulates its results when one searches for the word “jihad” — and doubtless this is just one of countless examples of how Google advances the Leftist/Islamic supremacist line while burying the truth.

“How Google’s Search Engines use faked results for social engineering,” FreeSpeechDefense.net, September 4, 2016:

“So how does it work, I’ll use one example, a simple Google search for the word “Jihad”, but first I’d like to give you some background on how Google search is understood and intended to work, my knowledge comes from a variety of sources, but in line with the well known public authority on the subject of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), an employee and till recently the public voice of Google and it’s search engine, Matt Cutts, he now works for the Pentagon (yeh, I know). Google have published an “overview” of how it all works, but that’s a lot to get through......

{.. snip ..}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline sinkspur

Conspiracy kookiness.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.