Author Topic: More Polls Show Massive Trump Surge: Is Hillary the New ‘Low Energy’ Jeb Bush?  (Read 804 times)

Offline unknown

More Polls Show Massive Trump Surge: Is Hillary the New ‘Low Energy’ Jeb Bush?

http://sputniknews.com/analysis/20160904/1044960945/trump-polls-hillary-email-scandal.html

Donald Trump is now leading or tied in multiple major national polls despite a summer filled with controversy and an unrelenting media assault while Hillary Clinton has ignored campaign rallies to focus her attention solely on big-dollar donors in closed meetings.

This time in 2015 the Republican field appeared to have its prohibitive favorite – a candidate linked to not one, but two former presidents. The candidate may have lacked charisma, but had a soft tone and establishment ties that allowed the individual to raise money at rates never before seen as political pundits began daydreaming about a political cycle flush with billions of dollars of campaign contributions.

If you change Republican to Democrat then the following paragraph would be about Hillary, not Jeb, which is the real problem that team Clinton faces before the November electorate. Clinton does still have one major advantage that Jeb Bush didn’t which is that she is competing for votes not solely among a fervently anti-establishment Republican electorate, but among a much more subdued national electorate.

{.. snip ..}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Trump up 3%  A couple days ago Hillary up 1%.  Polls tell me a story.  Its even because there is no obvious better candidate.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
I believe Trump is getting traction.

He stands for a secured border; who knows how many Americans suffer, are even killed because of what comes over the Mexican border.

Obama, Hillary and others indeed aid all the riffraff coming in with their positions on the subject, sanctuary cities and so on.

Offline sinkspur

There is no "massive Trump surge."  Hillary is still up four in the RCP averages.

If anything, Hillary is dropping. Trump is still in the low 30s, early 40s, still has huge unfavorables, and is losing in every battleground state. So Hillary can still turn around her numbers.

Trump appears to have hit a ceiling.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline sinkspur

I believe Trump is getting traction.

He stands for a secured border; who knows how many Americans suffer, are even killed because of what comes over the Mexican border.

Obama, Hillary and others indeed aid all the riffraff coming in with their positions on the subject, sanctuary cities and so on.

Most Americans didn't care for Trump's immigration speech:

http://soopermexican.com/2016/09/04/poll-shows-americans-hated-trumps-immigration-speech-dont-believe-border-wall-funding-rhetoric/
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.