Author Topic: Trump rails against allowing Syrian refugees in Detroit  (Read 526 times)

Offline unknown

Trump rails against allowing Syrian refugees in Detroit
« on: September 04, 2016, 04:50:24 pm »

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/294402-trump-rails-against-allowing-syrian-refugees-in-detroit

September 03, 2016
Harper Neidig

Trump this week railed against allowing Syrian refugees to settle in Detroit as a way of rebuilding the city, calling it "unfair to the people that are living there."

“I think it’s crazy,” Trump told Breitbart of the idea, floated by former President Bill Clinton in February. “I mean, these people are getting started — I think it’s a very, very hard place to get your start.

“We shouldn’t have them in the country,” Trump added, referring to Syrian refugees. “We don’t know who these people are. We have no idea. This could be the all time great Trojan horse. We have no idea who they are.”

{.. snip ..}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Re: Trump rails against allowing Syrian refugees in Detroit
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2016, 05:11:28 pm »

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/294402-trump-rails-against-allowing-syrian-refugees-in-detroit

September 03, 2016
Harper Neidig

Trump this week railed against allowing Syrian refugees to settle in Detroit as a way of rebuilding the city, calling it "unfair to the people that are living there."

“I think it’s crazy,” Trump told Breitbart of the idea, floated by former President Bill Clinton in February. “I mean, these people are getting started — I think it’s a very, very hard place to get your start.

“We shouldn’t have them in the country,” Trump added, referring to Syrian refugees. “We don’t know who these people are. We have no idea. This could be the all time great Trojan horse. We have no idea who they are.”

{.. snip ..}

The US and European nations can provide funding, but keep the displaced refugees on their own continent, among their co-religionists.

Do NOT impose people with different religions and cultures, into the midst of otherwise peaceful areas.

Sending busloads of young muslim men to Malmo or to Columbus, that feel it is fine to rape infidel women, is ridiculous beyond comprehension.

This is a sculpture of those who still believe that "islam is a religion of peace"

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln