Author Topic: Dr. Drew loses show after discussing Hillary’s health  (Read 589 times)

Offline unknown

Dr. Drew loses show after discussing Hillary’s health
« on: September 04, 2016, 04:27:46 pm »

Dr. Drew loses show after discussing Hillary’s health

http://pagesix.com/2016/09/04/dr-drew-loses-show-after-discussing-hillarys-health/

Richard Johnson
September 4, 2016

Dr. Drew Pinsky is so afraid of Hillary Clinton and her supporters, he won’t blame them for the cancellation of his show on HLN, the sister channel of CNN.

“No, no, no. I just want them to go away!” he told one friend.

“Dr. Drew” was canceled eight days after Pinsky discussed Clinton’s health on a radio show, saying he was “gravely concerned not just about her health, but her health care.”

“CNN is so supportive of Clinton, network honchos acted like the Mafia when confronting Drew,” a source told me. “First, they demanded he retract his comments, but he wouldn’t.”

What followed was a series of nasty phone calls and e-mails. “It was downright scary and creepy,” a source close to Pinsky said.

{.. snip ..}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Dr. Drew loses show after discussing Hillary’s health
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2016, 04:30:00 pm »

Even back in the '90's there was a reason The acronym CNN stood for Clinton News Network. 
« Last Edit: September 04, 2016, 04:30:21 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Re: Dr. Drew loses show after discussing Hillary’s health
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2016, 04:44:10 pm »
Just think of Hitlery wielding the power of POTUS. The punishment of her enemies will make Nixon look like Ghandi. This evil "forgetful and careless" virago must not win. Soros and the muslim brotherhood will be the shadow government.
Principles matter. Words matter.