Author Topic: NeverTrumpers Are Wrong: A Blue State Conservative's Take  (Read 846 times)

Offline unknown

NeverTrumpers Are Wrong: A Blue State Conservative's Take
« on: September 04, 2016, 03:44:19 pm »

http://canadafreepress.com/article/nevertrumpers-are-wrong-a-blue-state-conservatives-take

Arthur Christopher Schaper
September 3, 2016

The United States is a great country.

For too many Americans, though, they are not feeling it: sluggish economy, rampant terrorist attacks, defeated morale, both here and abroad. Corrosive, subversive scandals have engulfed the Obama administration (IRS, DOJ, Fast and Furious). Special interests are gaming the system in an unprecedented, disturbing fashion. Look what happened to Bernie Sanders during the Democratic Primary. The DNC (with disgraced Chairman Debbie Wasserman-Schulz) was actively—illegally!—colluding to ensure a Hillary Clinton coronation.

Despite these trying times, we should share our differences and be civil. And yet, the slow erosion of our social order should concern us. President Obama has systematically attacked and sought to limit the First Amendment. He has refused to enforce our laws on firearms and immigration. He minimizes terrorism and maximizes micro-aggressions.  Former New York City mayor Rudy Giuliani was right: “President Obama does not love America.”

We need a President who does, and that man is Donald Trump.

{.. snip ..}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

geronl

Re: NeverTrumpers Are Wrong: A Blue State Conservative's Take
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2016, 03:51:07 pm »
Trump is a lying, corrupt pervert. Trump cannot fix the economy or build a wall or do any of the things his sycophantic cult members think he will do. He talks like a moron for a good reason: he is a moron.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2016, 03:51:41 pm »

Former New York City mayor Rudy Giuliani was right: “President Obama does not love America.”

We need a President who does, and that man is Donald Trump.

{.. snip ..}

Sorry, my take is that Trump loves himself, money, and his own self interests more than this country.

He is the lesser of evils, but when both candidates are this absolute "evil", I can not bring myself in good conscious to vote for him.   I am still hoping for a miracle.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline beandog

« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2016, 04:22:34 pm »
Sorry, my take is that Trump loves himself, money, and his own self interests more than this country.

He is the lesser of evils, but when both candidates are this absolute "evil", I can not bring myself in good conscious to vote for him.   I am still hoping for a miracle.

I totally agree with you although I'm not hoping for a miracle. 

Oceander

« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2016, 04:25:34 pm »
:facepalm2:

And the Giuliani/Trump love-fest continues:

Offline unknown

« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2016, 04:31:34 pm »

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2016, 04:52:44 pm »

Certainly putting my trust in the Lord.  As hard as everyone tries to convince themselves that their fellow Christians are placing a voter for Hillary they are wrong.   I am placing my trust in God and obeying His Word.  Seeking His Wisdom which does not allow a vote for Trump.

And Trump is actually the   in  Clothing

And we know who Donald Trump is and he can't change his spots.

« Last Edit: September 04, 2016, 04:54:05 pm by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.