Author Topic: Hillary lets children ask her questions — for $2,700 apiece!  (Read 404 times)

Offline unknown

Hillary lets children ask her questions — for $2,700 apiece!
« on: September 04, 2016, 03:36:27 pm »

Hillary lets children ask her questions — for $2,700 apiece!

http://theamericanmirror.com/hillary-lets-children-ask-questions-2700-apiece/

September 3rd, 2016
Kyle Olson

Maybe the media should pose as children with a stacks of 27 $100 bills in little their outstretched hands so they, too, can have an audience with the queen.

The New York Times revealed in the 21st paragraph of a Saturday story that while it’s now been 23 days since Hillary Clinton last held a press conference, one group of nonvoters is getting to quiz her, given they have a wad of cash to hand over:

For a donation of $2,700, the children (under 16) of donors at an event last month at the Sag Harbor, N.Y., estate of the hedge fund magnate Adam Sender could ask Mrs. Clinton a question. A family photo with Mrs. Clinton cost $10,000, according to attendees.

The Times didn’t report what questions the children were allowed to ask, but they were likely more than anything the media’s been allowed to ask lately.

{..snip..}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

geronl

Re: Hillary lets children ask her questions — for $2,700 apiece!
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2016, 04:06:11 pm »
You are not allow to give a candidate more than $100 in cash