Author Topic: ASSANGE: Hillary ‘a demon that is going to put nooses around everyone’s necks’  (Read 767 times)

rangerrebew

osted on August 31, 2016 by Ray Starmann   
ASSANGE: Hillary ‘a demon that is going to put nooses around everyone’s necks’

American Mirror

WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange believes America’s mainstream media are “erecting a demon” by slanting coverage in favor of Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton, which he accuses of “whipping up neo-McCarthyist hysteria about Russia.”

Assange’s comments came during a live interview with The New York Times overFacebook.

He said the recent notion promoted by CIA deputy director Michael Morell that Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump and Green Party candidate Jill Stein are being manipulated by Russian spies is ridiculous.

http://usdefensewatch.com/2016/08/assange-hillary-a-demon-that-is-going-to-put-nooses-around-everyones-necks/
« Last Edit: September 03, 2016, 12:08:41 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Nooses? Well, there goes the black vote....
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline DiogenesLamp

ASSANGE: Hillary ‘a demon that is going to put nooses around everyone’s necks’

Finally someone who gets it,  even if he is a pathetic Euroweenie. 

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Not so sure.  Equality and all that.
I guess that depends on which end of the rope you are on...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis