Author Topic: Rev. Graham Obama Promotes 'Ungodly Sexual Behavior'-- Now There Is ' All - Out War On Religious Liberty'  (Read 753 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Rev. Graham Obama Promotes 'Ungodly Sexual Behavior'-- Now There Is ' All - Out War On Religious Liberty'

http://cnsnews.com/blog/michael-w-chapman/rev-graham-obama-promotes-ungodly-sexual-behavior-now-there-all-out-war?ref=yfp

The same Rev. Graham who has said that Trump is the moral choice over Hillary.  He mentions in this article transgender bathrooms and Gay marriage.  The very same things that Trump has embraced throughout his election.  Trump has highlighted Gay rights in several of his speeches.  Convention and the one describing a religious test for people entering the United States.

Franklin Graham running around the United States confusing people as to what a moral candidate looks like.  I know that people at my own church assembled and went to the State Capitol to meet with Franklin Graham to pray for Moral leaders.  It may have been the beginning of what I see as an open endorsement for Trump at Church.  No they didn't say it but it is inferred.  Not actually promoting but individual leaders making it known who they are voting for.  And for people who don't share the Trump vision like myself get the same reaction as we get here;  you are voting for Hillary if you are not voting for Trump.

I wish any of these people who I have known could point to me what is moral about Donald Trump and why they believe he is going to protect religious liberty when he is a pro gay candidate?  Where also is it in the Bible that I must choose between sexually immoral and sexually immoral candidates?  Taking my best guess who will legislate the lesser of evils in the continuing gay rights battle to make people celebrate others sexual identity.

Franklin Graham being careful not to endorse Trump but letting everyone know as stated in this article

http://www.christianpost.com/news/franklin-graham-to-900-evangelical-leaders-donald-trump-is-better-option-than-hillary-clinton-165487/

that Trump is the better candidate.  That we should overlook Trumps sins because he is a Christian and we are all sinners. 

I don't know about any of you but I am confused.  Isn't gay rights gay rights, transgender bathrooms, Gay marriage the same whether it comes from Obama, Hillary or Trump?  And where does Graham get the idea that Trump is a Christian?  Don't Christians need to believe in the basic tenant of faith that we are all sinners and need Christ blood sacrifice on the Cross of Forgiveness of sins?  Shouldn't it at least be somehow apparent in the way in which we live and speak that we are Christians?

For all of you that are not aware Trumps apartment is full of Sun God worship imagery.  You could suffocate in Greek Mythology and Masonry within the Trump apartment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbDowffhsBI

AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
These "Christian Leaders" are an embarrassment.  Their lack of wisdom and foresight on this issue is shocking.  Unless they're getting back channel kickbacks or something.

They'd serve themselves and the church better if they would just tell the truth.  This election is proof the USA is under God's judgement and Christians need to humble themselves and pray, seek God's face and TURN FROM THEIR WICKED WAYS...

Just sayin'....