Author Topic: Touching Photo Shows Alabama Police Officer Comforting 1-Month-Old Girl after Parents Overdose  (Read 437 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
A touching photo posted to Facebook captured an Alabama officer comforting a 1-month-old baby girl after the parents both overdosed on drugs, leaving the father dead, according to a report.....

http://ktla.com/2016/09/02/police-officer-comforts-1-month-old-baby-girl-after-her-parents-overdose/

Offline mountaineer

I do wish junkies would stop procreating. I live in W.Va., oxycodone/heroin overdose capital of the world (apparently), and every time I hear that the latest overdoser left behind children, it just breaks my heart. These poor kids don't have a chance.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline bolobaby

Women just can't help themselves around babies. It's like it is by design or something...
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!