Author Topic: Henry Kissinger and George Shultz Mull Hillary Clinton Endorsement  (Read 555 times)

Offline sinkspur

Henry Kissinger and George Shultz Mull Hillary Clinton Endorsement
« on: September 02, 2016, 03:14:34 pm »
http://time.com/4477352/henry-kissinger-george-shultz-hillary-clinton-endorsement/

Henry Kissinger and George Shultz Mull Hillary Clinton Endorsement

Tessa Berenson @tcberenson  8:10 AM ET     

Foreign policy gurus Henry Kissinger and George Shultz are considering a joint endorsement of Hillary Clinton.

Politico reports that Shultz, former Secretary of State under President Ronald Reagan, said he will not be endorsing Trump and that he and Kissinger have discussed publicly backing Clinton. “We are going to do it together,” Shultz told Politico of a possible joint endorsement. “It will have more impact.”

Kissinger, who served as Secretary of State under Presidents Richard Nixon and Gerald Ford, could not immediately be reached for comment. But he told TIME in May that he disagrees with Trump’s foreign policy ideas. “On foreign policy, you identify many key problems,” he said of Trump. “I do not generally agree with the solutions. One-shot outcomes are probably not possible.”

A Clinton spokesperson told Politico that her campaign was unaware of the potential endorsement. In the past, Clinton has previously touted praise from Kissinger. “I was very flattered when Henry Kissinger said I ran the State Department better than anybody had run it in a long time,” she said at a Democratic debate in February.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline hiram1950

Re: Henry Kissinger and George Shultz Mull Hillary Clinton Endorsement
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2016, 03:37:58 am »
Who knows these days if  the reporter even talked to either of these gentlemen or talked to third parties that had.

Most people who have been around the block once or twice have known buzzards approaching the century mark. If either of these gentlemen endorsed clinton, you could be sure his or their senile old mind(s) had become as feeble as their bodies.

HonestJohn

Re: Henry Kissinger and George Shultz Mull Hillary Clinton Endorsement
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2016, 04:24:38 am »
Kissinger is probably the smartest foreign policy expert I've ever seen.

If he hadn't been around, we might have lost the Cold War.