Author Topic: Germany: Muslim migrant DIES AS FLAMES ENGULF him while trying to set fire to his wife in honor killing attempt  (Read 950 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Pamela Geller per a Daily Mail article linked in article at end.

Muslim migrant DIES AS FLAMES ENGULF him while trying to set fire to his wife in honor killing attempt

This vicious act of islamic honor violence almost had a perfect ending — except others were hurt in the fire. The good news: when her Muslim husband tried to burn his wife alive, the flames engulfed him and the would-be killer died of his injuries. Poetic justice.

But of course, in any violent act of jihad, others were injured. The woman, 31, was severely burned in the incident, which also caused extensive damage to the asylum home where she lives with their three children. Three more of the 14 residents of the home were injured and one of them is understood to be the couple’s toddler.

Syrian refugees and the gifts they bring to their host countries.

Why Europe continues to import this violent and hateful culture is a question that will be asked for decades, even centuries to come.
- See more at: http://pamelageller.com/2016/09/muslim-migrant-dies-as-flames-engulf-him-while-trying-to-set-fire-to-his-wife-in-honor-killing-attempt.html/#sthash.GDs4bboG.dpuf

Syrian refugee in Germany dies as flames engulf him while trying to set fire to his wife using barbecue lighter fluid
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3769330/Syrian-refugee-Germany-dies-flames-engulf-trying-set-fire-wife-using-barbecue-lighter-fluid.html#ixzz4J2LM7vYK%20-%20See%20more%20at:%20http://pamelageller.com/2016/09/muslim-migrant-dies-as-flames-engulf-him-while-trying-to-set-fire-to-his-wife-in-honor-killing-attempt.html/#sthash.GDs4bboG.dpuf

House in the picture at the Daily Mail housed 14 migrants, still, doesn't look too bad.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2016, 02:27:16 pm by TomSea »

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
Shucky darn. I hate it when that happens. One of those hold my Koran and watch this moments.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline Crazieman

I like stories with happy endings.
Mixed-race Mutt.
Your racist accusations are invalid.

Start thinking Constitutionally and stop thinking in groups.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Is this not a perfect example of serendipity? 888high58888

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Not really.  He managed to injure her with the fire, burn their toddler and more people that lived there as well.

Shame he couldn't have contented himself with just setting himself on fire.  :(
Okay so it's an imperfect example, and while I hope the others recover, you can't help but note that the would be killer was the only one to die.