Author Topic: Trump Agrees With Mexican President: U.S. Gun Laws Are Too Slack  (Read 6289 times)

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
Re: Trump Agrees With Mexican President: U.S. Gun Laws Are Too Slack
« Reply #50 on: September 02, 2016, 06:49:23 pm »
A "Trump Monk".

:terror:

Vows of celibacy aren't required either...
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #51 on: September 02, 2016, 08:46:47 pm »
"Didn't the NRA endorse Trump?"

The NRA endorsed Obama's second term too.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/260411-nra-endorses-romney-calls-him-only-hope-for-firearms-freedom

If you're looking for a pro 2nd crowd to fight for your rights, keep looking.

I'm an Endowment member, and I've about had it with having my leg get drenched while my pocket's being picked, because "It's not us, It's Raining."

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com
« Last Edit: September 02, 2016, 08:49:21 pm by To-Whose-Benefit? »
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #52 on: September 02, 2016, 08:52:52 pm »
Never-Trumpers now defend the slaughter of Mexican people with guns purchased in the USA?

What a conscience these people have.

Oh, gun-running and gun-smuggling doesn't go on from North to South?

Difficult to fathom the latest hateful article being pushed.

You're about as deep as a golf divot. Your attempts at sounding informed on topics are more embarrassing that you know.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2016, 08:56:18 pm by Frank Cannon »

Offline Vulcan

« Reply #53 on: September 02, 2016, 08:56:57 pm »
"Didn't the NRA endorse Trump?"

The NRA endorsed Obama's second term too.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/260411-nra-endorses-romney-calls-him-only-hope-for-firearms-freedom

If you're looking for a pro 2nd crowd to fight for your rights, keep looking.

I'm an Endowment member, and I've about had it with having my leg get drenched while my pocket's being picked, because "It's not us, It's Raining."

I'm a life member and have been a member since 1967.   The NRA is a joke and it's endorsement is in no way proof of anyone's pro-Second Amendment credentials.  In fact, it often appears the opposite. 

The NRA Got Harry Reid Re-Elected

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
« Reply #54 on: September 03, 2016, 02:26:19 am »
Never-Trumpers now defend the slaughter of Mexican people with guns purchased in the USA?

What a conscience these people have.

Oh, gun-running and gun-smuggling doesn't go on from North to South?

Difficult to fathom the latest hateful article being pushed.
:facepalm2:

Your comment sounds as "informed" as the anti-Two Amendment crowd.
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #55 on: September 03, 2016, 04:15:16 am »
What you said.  Doesn't Mexico have a responsibility to deal with its crime issues?  If the cartels were arrested, prosecuted and jailed (or killed in the arrest attempt), gun sources would be a mute issue.  As it is they have allowed the cartels to soil their entire society, to buy off government officials, to buy judges and to murder any law enforcement  person who dares to stand against them. This is Mexico's issue.

Oh no it is always America's fault. 
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #56 on: September 04, 2016, 12:30:59 pm »
Perhaps Trump isn't actually aware of the huge push by the UN or the 'deals' that Hussein has made.

Recent UN Arms Trade Treaty Conference Marks Dangerous Shift in U.S. Policy

...The “good will message” everyone expected was instead an all-out attack on the U.S. Rather than fulfill her obligation of providing a message of good will, Mexico’s Secretary of Foreign Affairs H.E. Claudia Ruiz Massieu used her statement to inform the 109 states, 12 organizations, and 58 NGO’s in attendance that Mexico’s crime problems are the direct result of firearms illegally crossing their northern border.

Seemingly taking her que from Barack Obama’s erroneous assertion that it is “easier for you to buy a handgun and clips than it is for you to buy a fresh vegetable,” Massieu boldly proclaimed that in America “it is easier to acquire a firearm than a liter of milk or a box of cereal.”  Massieu continued to capitalize on her moment in the spotlight by praising “the tenacious and sincere efforts of President Barrack Obama to establish administrative measures to strengthen controls on the possession and sale of weapons” and calling on the U.S. Congress to “ban the sale of assault weapons.”...

https://www.nraila.org/articles/20160902/recent-un-arms-trade-treaty-conference-marks-dangerous-shift-in-us-policy
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline elhombrelibre

« Reply #57 on: September 04, 2016, 02:31:24 pm »
It's easy for Trump to change his positions since he never has really believed anything beyond his own greatness.  He suckered so many people by merely acting the way a liberal (the closest to his real worldview) thinks a conservative is.  He played at caricatures of conservatism, though he never understood or learned why conservatives say or believe what they say and believe.  He is the greatest mountebank and fraud to sucker a whole political party in the history of the USA. 

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #58 on: September 04, 2016, 04:10:35 pm »
Perhaps Trump isn't actually aware of the huge push by the UN or the 'deals' that Hussein has made.

Recent UN Arms Trade Treaty Conference Marks Dangerous Shift in U.S. Policy

...The “good will message” everyone expected was instead an all-out attack on the U.S. Rather than fulfill her obligation of providing a message of good will, Mexico’s Secretary of Foreign Affairs H.E. Claudia Ruiz Massieu used her statement to inform the 109 states, 12 organizations, and 58 NGO’s in attendance that Mexico’s crime problems are the direct result of firearms illegally crossing their northern border.

Seemingly taking her que from Barack Obama’s erroneous assertion that it is “easier for you to buy a handgun and clips than it is for you to buy a fresh vegetable,” Massieu boldly proclaimed that in America “it is easier to acquire a firearm than a liter of milk or a box of cereal.”  Massieu continued to capitalize on her moment in the spotlight by praising “the tenacious and sincere efforts of President Barrack Obama to establish administrative measures to strengthen controls on the possession and sale of weapons” and calling on the U.S. Congress to “ban the sale of assault weapons.”...

https://www.nraila.org/articles/20160902/recent-un-arms-trade-treaty-conference-marks-dangerous-shift-in-us-policy
In view of past campaigns to blame the US for Mexico's problems, even to the point of the US Government facilitating gunrunning into Mexico by straw purchasers, this was almost predictable.
I, for one, would like to see the NRA pull their endorsement.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2016, 04:12:36 pm by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis