Author Topic: Rev. Jesse Lee Peterson – To Conservatives and the Alt-Right: Unite to Defeat Evil  (Read 5400 times)

Offline sinkspur

This has been a very difficult concept for many to absorb:  This election is not now, nor was it ever, about a battle between conservative and liberal ideologues.  This election is a battle for US sovereignty--in every sense of the word, including economic--- and against the growing American oligarchy. 

The time and energy spent to defeat Donald Trump is, at its core, time spent fighting to further erode US sovereignty, strengthen the oligarchy and change America forever into the very system of government it was meant to replace.

How is the US not sovereign now?

Oh, I know. We import too many things from China and Mexico, too many things that Americans really want and will pay for. 

Why doesn't Trump lead the way by bringing his tie manufacturing to Detroit?  Put his money where his mouth is? 

Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
I admired Peterson where he says in the article something like:

"If we have differences, let's discuss them". Really spot on.

If one ever listens to the Larry Elder show and he has his own open-line for comment 24 hours by anyone, one knows, he has been called ugly words, epithets and not necessarily by whom you would expect it to be.

That's why, it is important for us to support each other; versus some who seem to race-bait in passing.

Brent Bozell's Newsbusters gives a vulgarity warning on this article, so be warned.

Twitter Explodes With Racial Epithets Towards Larry Elder:

« Last Edit: September 04, 2016, 03:06:52 pm by TomSea »

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Oh, I know. We import too many things from China and Mexico, too many things that Americans really want and will pay for. 

Why are you against fair trade deals---trade deals that support jobs on US soil?  What bothers you so about this?

And a nation without borders lacks the primary requirement for sovereignty.  Do you support eliminating them or strengthening them?

geronl

Yeah, one lives in New Mexico or Arizona or Texas or California and you don't want a more secured border?

We do. I don't think Trump will do that. I am also not winning to trade my Bill of Rights for the orange porous "WALL" Trump wants.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer

Why doesn't Trump lead the way by bringing his tie manufacturing to Detroit?  Put his money where his mouth is? 

Show me the gold.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline sinkspur

Why are you against fair trade deals---trade deals that support jobs on US soil?  What bothers you so about this?

And a nation without borders lacks the primary requirement for sovereignty.  Do you support eliminating them or strengthening them?

Those jobs are not coming back to the United States.  Ever. 

Adidas is opening a plant in Georgia and it is almost entirely automated.  THAT is where manufacturing is headed.  Manufacturing jobs have been decreasing worldwide for 20 years.

Trump is not going to make any difference on these trade deals.  He doesn't know jack about trade, except to chase the cheapest manufacturing costs like every sane businessman.   Americans want cheap goods; Walmart and Target are testimony to that.  THERE IS A REASON textiles and low priced items are not made in the US and never will be.   We import a lot of agriculture from Mexico and South America because Americans want tomatoes year round.

Go ahead and build a wall if it will make you happy.  The fact is, with the sinking birth rate, you're going to want more immigrants in this country to pay for your Social Security benefits and to prop up the US government budget.  That's why Trump would legalize all 11 million here, minus the bad guys.  We need the taxes.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
So why is he so comfortable with the support of avowed racists?

Republicans have been called racists by democrats, since before you were aware of politics. Goldwater, Reagan are just two examples.

Trump is a racist, like Dr. Ben Carson, Newt Gingrich, Rudi Giuliani, Sessions, Perry, and many others. It is great to be in their company.

Your posts are exactly like those of Democrat Underground, Wasserman-Schultz, etc.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

HonestJohn

HonestJohn is displaying "Text Book" bigotry here, he/she is assigning traits to a whole group of people, "the Trump side" doesn't know. The man received millions of votes, pro-life votes.

This is as bigoted of a statement as saying something like "Oh, those lazy _____" , "those shiftless ______", Trumpside? Doesn't know about Breitbart.

Race baiters like Obama and Sharpton are often the most racist people there are.

Looks more like we read Obamanism.

This understanding of reality is so distorted.

Yesterday, Trump spoke and received a standing ovation at a Black Church.

The leftwing media, politicususa.com tried to push the Democratic version that Trump spoke at an empty church.

That can only be true if all Trump supporters are of one race or creed.

Are you saying that Trump supporters can only be of one race and one creed?

Gee, that smacks of something. 

HonestJohn

Remarks like this, forcing racism on to others I think often is because whom is speaking may well be part of a minority themselves, whether it be an African American, a Jew or a Hispanic.

I think likewise, they are displaying a sort of dislike of white people.

This quoted remark really is unseemly and revolting.

Describe, as you would to a child, how stating that America and the rights bequeathed by her Constitution are for all Americans regardless of color or creed... is racist.

Go on, spell it out.

HonestJohn

What is wrong with the graphic? The six-pointed star is representative of satan worship.

Star of David = satan worship?
« Last Edit: September 05, 2016, 03:39:09 am by HonestJohn »

HonestJohn

And plenty of people say he is not racist; Armstrong Williams, African American host has said Steve Bannon is not racist; that's a related topic.

Let's hear someone using racist epithets and things like that, otherwise, a lot of this is just trying to pin people down with political correctness.

I note that you don't argue the content of Trump's words... but pull out a human shield to protect your god.

HonestJohn

Just some more examples of Trump's friends.

"Put them back in the fields where they belong!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1oUIg0qknw

"N**ger c**t!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=955qKlRlKHY

"Go f**king make my tortilla, motherf**ker!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ups4FeSuHvY

"N***ER OBAMA"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckNhNr6vKNM

"Next time... we might have to kill him."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfw7LSdJI3U

"N***er, n***er, n***er!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUQVz069__o