Author Topic: 10 Prominent Doctors Questions Hillary's Health  (Read 1081 times)

Offline libertybele

10 Prominent Doctors Questions Hillary's Health
« on: September 01, 2016, 06:49:53 pm »
The more people talk about Hillary's health, the more people will be watching for anything that could be seen as an indication of an ongoing illness.

10 prominent doctors question Hillary's health

Despite what one physician described as an “outbreak of vituperation and anger” against those with opinions about Hillary Clinton’s health, more doctors are expressing concerns during the 2016 race to the White House.

And now GOP nominee Donald Trump has raised the issue to a new level, CNN reported, by challenging Clinton to release “detailed medical records,” insisting he would have “no problem” with his own becoming public.

Trump tweeted: “I think that both candidates, Crooked Hillary and myself, should release detailed medical records. I have no problem in doing so! Hillary?”

Clinton’s campaign spokesman Glen Caplin, noting Clinton provided a letter from a doctor last year certifying she was in good health, said Trump “has put forward a laughable letter that omits basic health information including the date of his exam, past medications, family medical history, heart rate, respiratory rate, EKG, or cholesterol level.”

“Instead of continuing to push discredited conspiracy theories, Donald Trump needs to produce a real doctor’s letter, written by a credible doctor, that details the state of his health for voters,” he said.

CNN noted Trump surrogate Rudy Giuliani encouraged doubters to “go online and put down ‘Hillary Clinton illness.'”

“There is absolutely no credible evidence to backstop any of these claims,” CNN claimed.

But many physicians, based on publicly available information have raised concerns. Among them are:

Dr. Jane Orient, M.D., executive director of the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons, said images of Clinton being helped up stairs and propped up, and videos showing odd, seizure-like head movements require an explanation to voters, she contends. The author of “Emerging Diseases: Protecting Your Family from Pandemics, Viral Threats, and Rogue Vaccines” noted the “vituperation and anger” that she’s faced for raising questions. “I’m not making a diagnosis,” she told WND on Monday. But “I can look at the video. You can look.”She said for a medical professional to simply ignore the evidence would be “completely reckless.” Meeting someone with these symptoms personally would require a “How are you?” she said. “These are not ridiculous questions.”

Dr. Lee Hieb, author of “Surviving the Medical Meltdown: Your Guide to Living Through the Disaster of Obamacare,” agreed. “They made a huge deal about [Sen. John] McCain because of his melanoma,” she told WND. “Melanoma doesn’t give you dementia!” She said the images and videos are evidence that should be reviewed and explained to voters, contending Clinton is “not being forthcoming.””If she doesn’t want the American people informed … we know where she stands.”Citing Clinton’s previous concussion, Hieb said such injuries can cause long-term side effects, seizures, personality changes and cognitive deficits.

The Fox News medical “A-Team” of Dr. Marc Siegel and Dr. David Samadi had questions. “In 2008 … I looked over a thousand pages of John McCain’s records because of a melanoma he had 10 years ago. What about Hillary? In 2009, a severe fall. She breaks her elbow. In 2011, she boards a plane, falls. In 2012, she has a severe concussion which Bill Clinton says took her six months to recover from,” Siegel said. He continued: “Then she ends up with a blood clot in the brain and a lifetime of blood thinners. Just that point alone – if she’s prone to falling, you can see from that picture up there that it looked like she can barely get upstairs without two people carrying her. Guess what if she falls and hits her head? She’ll get a blood clot.”

Samadi added: “The picture going up the stairs speaks a million words. Is she fatigued? Is she dehydrated? One of the main reasons she fell in 2012 and had the concussion was severe dehydration. They’re holding her and going up the stairs. So she may be really dehydrated, she may have arthritis, she may have back pain, she may have fallen again. We don’t know.”

Dr. Drew Pinsky’s television show on the HLN cable network, “Dr. Drew on Call,” was canceled after he raised questions about Clinton’s health in an interview on KABC-AM in Los Angeles....

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2016/08/10-prominent-doctors-question-hillarys-health/#KVZ1ApAc0ErCOHek.99
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

Re: 10 Prominent Doctors Questions Hillary's Health
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2016, 06:58:36 pm »
The truth about Hillary's bizarre behavior:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2016, 07:03:41 pm »
Let's not forget that she's not even 70 years old. I know many 10 years older than her that don't have these problems. My parents are her age and are barely showing signs of the elderly decline that she is showing repeatedly, or for that matter Trump isn't showing at all.
The Republic is lost.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2016, 07:27:55 pm »
Let's not forget that she's not even 70 years old. I know many 10 years older than her that don't have these problems. My parents are her age and are barely showing signs of the elderly decline that she is showing repeatedly, or for that matter Trump isn't showing at all.
[/quote

Stress can wreak havoc on one's immune system and health.

Offline Axel

« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2016, 07:42:13 pm »

She just needs some more American blood and she'll be fine.
"The Gutter Rat's going to continue to trash Romney, and Romney's going to tell the country why he should be president.

And Romney is going to win" - Sinkspur's incredible insight into the 2012 election

Offline Neverdul

• Moderator Gubernatorial and State Races
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2016, 11:16:59 pm »
I wouldn’t consider Drs. Jane Orient, Lee Hieb and Drew Pinsky to be “prominent” doctors. Although both Orient and Hieb are contributors to WND (Whirled Nuts Daily as some call it) and both are members and past presidents of The Association of American Physicians and Surgeons, that while it does hold some positions with which I would agree, it also takes some controversial and widely discredited positions such as HIV doesn’t cause AID’s and that vaccinations causes autism among others.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Association_of_American_Physicians_and_Surgeons

FWIW Orient has what she calls a “consulting” practice.

http://www.drjaneorient.com/index.php

http://www.drjaneorient.com/philosophy.php

I'm not sure what that means but it reminds me of the commercial that is running on TV (I think it is for LifeLock) where the guy goes to who he thinks is a dentist and is told “that’s the worse cavity I’ve ever seen” and then says “have a nice day” and the patient says, “aren’t you going to fix it?” “No, I’m not a dentist. I’m just a dental monitor”.

Lee Hieb evidently posted (or her WND article was copied and posted) at a site called Vaccine Common Sense that also posts such nonsense as “SCIENTIFIC PROOF THAT GERMS DO NOT CAUSE DISEASE”.

http://vaccinecommonsense.com/2016/02/24/public-health-does-not-trump-individual-liberty-end-of-story-lee-hieb-md/

**nononono*

And don’t even get me started on Dr. Drew.

Now is that to say that Hillary doesn’t have health issues, perhaps some serious health issues? No.

But some of the rumors, the conjectures, the armchair diagnoses are getting way out of hand IMO.  I’ve seen just about every “diagnosis” of what ails Hillary Clinton save (so far) Ebola.
So This Is How Liberty Dies, With Thunderous Applause

Wingnut

« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2016, 02:52:50 am »
Why hasn't Trumps Doctor, Dr. Harold Bongstein

weighed in on Hillary's health.  If he can give Trump 5 minutes...it's the least he could give of his valuable time. 

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2016, 03:52:08 am »
Anyone with eyes can see Hitlery is not well. These doctors are not making diagnoses but rather saying that questions should be answered and yes, by both candidates.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline bolobaby

« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2016, 02:11:33 pm »
I find this to be disgusting - almost verging on malpractice.

Doctors should have some pride in their profession. To make a proper diagnosis, you need to examine the patient. To use their medical titles to give what amounts to PROFESSIONAL opinions when they have not done the proper diligence required by good medicine is shameful.

Now, *personally* I think Hillary is sick as hell. Probably suffering from some stroke-induced brain damage.

It is fair for me to say that because it's clear that's just my personal opinion and I'm not trying to back that with any medical weight. Any doctor who tries to make a diagnosis from afar is incredibly irresponsible with his professional title.

Hillary should release her medical records and Trump should release his tax records so the country can see what they are getting in their candidates.
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!