Author Topic: Biden Again Points Out Military Aide Carrying Nuclear Codes at Clinton Rally  (Read 380 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
BY: David Rutz   
September 1, 2016 12:35 pm

Vice President Joe Biden repeated a gaffe from last month on Thursday when he pointed out the military aide who travels with him carrying the nuclear launch codes.

Again criticizing GOP nominee Donald Trump as unfit to be commander-in-chief during a Hillary Clinton campaign rally in Ohio, Biden cited the responsibility of holding the nuclear codes.

“He has no idea what the hell he’s talking about, and guess what? That’s OK sometimes … But I’ve got a military aide with me carrying a briefcase,” Biden said, pointing to his left. “No, I mean this sincerely. That briefcase has the nuclear codes in it and, God forbid, if something happened to the president and a decision had to be made, I open it up and the nuclear codes are there. Just imagine giving this guy access.”

The crowd laughed, and Biden grew stern.

more
http://freebeacon.com/national-security/biden-points-military-aide-carrying-nuclear-codes-clinton/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34