Author Topic: Sean Hannity: It’s Time for Conservatives to Move On from Their Anger at Rubio Over Immigration  (Read 888 times)

Offline SirLinksALot

SOURCE: MEDIAITE

URL: http://www.mediaite.com/tv/hannity-its-time-for-conservatives-to-move-on-from-their-anger-at-rubio-over-immigration/

by: Josh Feldman

Sean Hannity has been one of the biggest voices on the right fueling anger at Washington and the Republican establishment, so this is just a bit amusing.

Remember, Hannity infamously trashed Rubio in remarkably fierce ways back in March because he dared to try and give Donald Trump a taste of his own medicine.

And anger at Rubio over immigration was, well, one of the big reasons he lost the primary and Trump won.

But tonight, after Rubio won his primary, Hannity said this:

“Marco Rubio won tonight and I was very glad to see that. I think we need him back in the Senate. There are still some conservatives angry over comprehensive immigration reform… He paid a very heavy political price in this 2016 primary on that issue and he said he made a mistake. He apologized numerous times on this show. I think it’s time for people to move on, we need him in the Senate.”

Watch above, via Fox News.

CLICK ABOVE LINK FOR THE VIDEO
« Last Edit: August 31, 2016, 09:45:29 pm by SirLinksALot »

geronl

This is insane.

Now that he and Trump have switched, they say we should forgive those who thought that way originally

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

:silly:  Hannity is a riot.  Now that Rubio is no longer in the running for President, and now that Trump is flip flopping on Amnesty...Sean say let bygones be bygones.  How does he look in the mirror without cringing?

Offline GrouchoTex

Something is not adding up here....

Offline BuckeyeTexan

Hannity is a tool. I don't listen to his spin or his advice. He ranted about how the GOP should just put a bill on Obama's desk to repeal Obamacare even though it would be vetoed because doing so would keep their campaign promises and show some fight.

When they did put a bill on his desk, Hannity scoffed at it and asked what the point was because everyone knew Obama wouldn't  sign it.

Tool.
There are those that break and bend. I'm the other kind. ~Steve Earle

Offline NavyCanDo

Something is not adding up here....

Sure it is.    Trump said he could should people on Fifth Avenue and his people would still love him. I would say flip flopping on every issue that built his base is a bit less on the scale than shooting people.  So his base remains intact.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline Axel

Did he elaborate on why we need Rubio back in the Senate?
"The Gutter Rat's going to continue to trash Romney, and Romney's going to tell the country why he should be president.

And Romney is going to win" - Sinkspur's incredible insight into the 2012 election

Offline musiclady

Sure it is.    Trump said he could should people on Fifth Avenue and his people would still love him. I would say flip flopping on every issue that built his base is a bit less on the scale than shooting people.  So his base remains intact.

Precisely right.

Nothing Donald does will divert the devoted from their devotion.

And Hannity is as devoted as they come.

I've never seen anyone so twitterpated before.......... not even Chrissy Matthews was this bad.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2016, 10:40:59 pm by musiclady »
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline beandog

Conservatives have moved on.  It's the liberal Republicans on TOS and here who haven't.

Offline Vulcan