Author Topic: Couple Brutally Attacked For Ordering Ham On Their Pizza  (Read 1312 times)

Offline unknown

Couple Brutally Attacked For Ordering Ham On Their Pizza
« on: August 31, 2016, 06:56:32 pm »

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/08/31/couple-brutally-attacked-ham-pizza/

Virginia Hale
31 Aug 2016 

Two men who attacked a young couple for eating a pizza topped with ham have been sentenced to 18 months in prison.

Youness Boussaid and Fatah Bouzid, both 27, launched a brutal attack on the pair after warning them they would “go to hell” because the pizza they were eating contained ham.

Seeking to humiliate the woman, the assailants caressed her blonde hair and forced fingers into her nose, which caused her to fall and lose consciousness. When her companion tried to protect her, the two Arabs began to beat the young man before security staff from Le Mix Bar intervened.

{.. snip ..}
« Last Edit: August 31, 2016, 06:59:08 pm by unknown »

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline mountaineer

Re: Couple Brutally Attacked For Ordering Ham On Their Pizza
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2016, 07:02:20 pm »
This happened in Cambrésis, France. This is why my husband and I will not visit - nor spend beaucoups Euros - in France or Germany anytime soon. I would love to know how these two countries' infusion of terrorists has affected tourism.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline unknown

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2016, 07:09:16 pm »
This happened in Cambrésis, France. This is why my husband and I will not visit - nor spend beaucoups Euros - in France or Germany anytime soon. I would love to know how these two countries' infusion of terrorists has affected tourism.

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=how+has+terrorism+affected+tourism+in+france

Paris hotel occupancy rates halve as tourists abandon France in wake of terrorist attacks
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/07/france-declares-tourism-emergency-as-visitors-stay-away-in-wake/

Attack on Nice Is Latest Blow to French Tourism Industry Reeling in Wake of Terror Onslaught
http://abcnews.go.com/Business/attack-nice-latest-blow-french-tourism-industry-reeling/story?id=40609485
Over the following three months, the reaction softened, but net reservations remained down 22 percent.

Terrorism Scares Away the Tourists Europe Was Counting On
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/30/business/international/europe-economy-gdp-terrorism.html?_r=0
a chain of local hotels and restaurants, slumped by up to 70 percent for months after the Nov. 13 terrorist attacks in Paris. It has never fully recovered.

Just quick three from the google search! Pretty amazing.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2016, 07:09:52 pm by unknown »

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2016, 07:13:54 pm »
France and Germany were the two foreign countries we most enjoyed visiting, alas.  **nononono*

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2016, 07:25:24 pm »
Try doing that to two visitors in my old neighborhood (Boston, North End) and see what happens to you, Mohammed.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2016, 07:45:07 pm »
France and Germany were the two foreign countries we most enjoyed visiting, alas.  **nononono*
There is always Hungary, with it's rich history, architecture, beautiful scenery and intelligent muslim immigration policies it seems an ideal destination in Europe.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2016, 07:47:29 pm »

Alas, democrat candidate for Potus Clinton seeks to increase the number of people exactly like these evil perps, by over 550%
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2016, 09:11:25 pm »
There is always Hungary, with it's rich history, architecture, beautiful scenery and intelligent muslim immigration policies it seems an ideal destination in Europe.
True. I visited Budapest when Hungary was still under the USSR's thumb. Time for a return visit.

geronl

« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2016, 09:16:30 pm »

They have plenty of long-term Arab terro--- tourists

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2016, 02:56:34 am »

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/08/31/couple-brutally-attacked-ham-pizza/

Virginia Hale
31 Aug 2016 

Two men who attacked a young couple for eating a pizza topped with ham have been sentenced to 18 months in prison.

Youness Boussaid and Fatah Bouzid, both 27, launched a brutal attack on the pair after warning them they would “go to hell” because the pizza they were eating contained ham.

Seeking to humiliate the woman, the assailants caressed her blonde hair and forced fingers into her nose, which caused her to fall and lose consciousness. When her companion tried to protect her, the two Arabs began to beat the young man before security staff from Le Mix Bar intervened.

{.. snip ..}

I wonder if the two muzzies order pepperoni on their pizza.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2016, 03:10:52 am »
True. I visited Budapest when Hungary was still under the USSR's thumb. Time for a return visit.
Trust me, Budapest is completely different now.