Author Topic: Lesbian Dating App Has 325 Gender and Sexuality Options  (Read 627 times)

Offline unknown

Lesbian Dating App Has 325 Gender and Sexuality Options
« on: August 31, 2016, 05:06:39 pm »

Lesbian Dating App Has 325 Gender and Sexuality Options

http://heatst.com/world/lesbian-dating-app-has-325-gender-and-sexuality-options/

Lukas Mikelionis
August 31, 2016   

An LGBTQ dating app has gone so far down the rabbit hole of sexual identity that it offers users 325 potential gender/sexuality combinations to help find the perfect match.

Her, which claims to be “the biggest lesbian app worldwide”, is a continuation of the likes of Tinder and Grindr, but exclusively for gay women – or any of the other 324 possible permutations.

{.. snip ..}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline unknown

Re: Lesbian Dating App Has 325 Gender and Sexuality Options
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2016, 05:09:26 pm »

And, God's judgement continues!

:bash:

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2016, 01:09:04 am »
"325 Gender and Sexuality Options..."

A sexual Tower of Babel ...?

Oceander

« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2016, 01:25:13 am »
"Her" - isn't that a rather genderist name to use for an app?  What about all those 325 other options that don't think of themselves as "her"???

:silly: