Author Topic: Poll: Record number of Americans dislike Clinton  (Read 301 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Poll: Record number of Americans dislike Clinton
« on: August 31, 2016, 01:04:43 pm »
August 31, 2016, 07:54 am
Poll: Record number of Americans dislike Clinton

By Mark Hensch

Hillary Clinton’s image is at its lowest point with Americans in her 25 years of public service, according to a new poll.

Fifty-six percent of U.S. adults view the Democratic presidential nominee unfavorably in The Washington Post/ABC News survey released Wednesday.

Forty-one percent see her favorably instead.

July’s edition of the same poll had Clinton earning a 42 percent favorability rating.

Clinton’s previous benchmark for unfavorability, meanwhile, was a 55 percent ranking in June’s version of survey.

Wednesday’s results found Donald Trump, the Republican presidential nominee, remains even more unpopular.

Sixty-three percent view Trump unfavorably, while 35 percent consider the real estate tycoon favorably instead.

The Washington Post/ABC News conducted its latest sampling of 1,020 adults via cell and landline telephone interviews from Aug. 24-28. It has a 3.5 percent margin of error.

Both Clinton and Trump have received low favorability ratings from voters throughout the 2016 general presidential election.

Clinton has a roughly 55 percent unfavorability rating overall, according to the latest RealClearPolitics average of samplings.

Trump fares even worse with voters, netting an approximately 61 point unfavorability rating overall in the same index.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/293908-poll-record-number-of-voters-dislike-clinton
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Re: Poll: Record number of Americans dislike Clinton
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2016, 01:35:14 pm »
The results are going to be that record number of Americans sit home this election. Then it's a  game of who can get their base of supporters to the polls. As of now the advantage is Clinton's.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy