Author Topic: Climate activists team up with Planned Parenthood to fight Trump  (Read 391 times)

Offline unknown

Climate activists team up with Planned Parenthood to fight Trump

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/climate-activists-team-up-with-planned-parenthood-to-fight-trump/article/2600565

John Siciliano
8/30/16 3:18 PM

Climate change activists on the election trail have a new ally in combating Republican nominee Donald Trump: Planned Parenthood.

"We have a historic opportunity this year to elect progressive leaders to the White House and the Senate," Steyer said. "That's why our partnership with [the Service Employees International Union] and Planned Parenthood Votes is so crucial as we work to empower New Hampshire voters to make sure their voices are heard this November."

Steyer said the right to have an abortion and the fight against climate change are linked in the cause of defeating Trump and his allies in the Senate in November. "Whether it's on climate change, economic opportunity or access to reproductive healthcare, a Trump presidency and Senate ally in Kelly Ayotte would be a disaster for working families," he said.

{.. snip ..}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

geronl

Re: Climate activists team up with Planned Parenthood to fight Trump
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2016, 01:24:08 am »
Trump loves Planned Parenthood.