Author Topic: Billy Graham Group Offers Electoral Guide Contrasting Clinton, Trump  (Read 463 times)

Offline unknown

Billy Graham Group Offers Electoral Guide Contrasting Clinton, Trump

http://www.christianpost.com/news/billy-graham-evangelistic-association-electoral-guide-clinton-trump-decision-168803/

Michael Gryboski
August 30, 2016

The Billy Graham Evangelistic Association publication Decision magazine will release a special election 2016 edition for September contrasting the two presidential platforms for Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump.

In a Facebook message posted Friday to his official page, the Reverend Franklin Graham described the special edition as something "that can help as you pray about how to vote."

"The September presidential election guide examines the major issues facing our nation, where the candidates stand, and what God's Word says," wrote Graham.

"It looks at the candidates' stances on important issues including religious liberty, abortion and the Supreme Court. We also cover both the Republican and Democratic platforms on marriage, terrorism, and more."

{.. snip ..}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline unknown

Re: Billy Graham Group Offers Electoral Guide Contrasting Clinton, Trump
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2016, 09:29:54 pm »

In this critical election, are you equipped to cast your vote?

Request your free copy of Decision magazine’s 2016 Presidential Election Guide.

https://lp.billygraham.org/decision-magazine-2016-electoral-guide/

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)