Author Topic: I introduced Mike Pence in Atlanta last night . . .  (Read 200 times)

Offline unknown

I introduced Mike Pence in Atlanta last night . . .
« on: August 30, 2016, 06:25:09 pm »

. . . and here's what he said

I introduced Mike Pence in Atlanta last night . . .

http://canadafreepress.com/article/i-introduced-mike-pence-in-atlanta-last-night-.-

Herman Cain
August 30, 2016

I was honored beyond words last night to have been asked to introduce Gov. Mike Pence when he visited Atlanta last night. And while he made a lot of great points in his speech last night - all of which you can see below - I thought he may have summed it up best when he simply pointed out that while Americans are tired of all the failure they’ve been getting out of Washington D.C., the Democrats went ahead and nominated the one person who perfectly represents all of it.

He also made a pretty bold statement about Donald Trump - that no Republican nominee since Ronald Reagan has really understood what’s going through the minds and the hearts of the American people like Trump does.

{.. snip .. }

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline unknown

Re: I introduced Mike Pence in Atlanta last night . . .
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2016, 06:31:28 pm »

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline sinkspur

Re: I introduced Mike Pence in Atlanta last night . . .
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2016, 06:35:15 pm »
He also made a pretty bold statement about Donald Trump - that no Republican nominee since Ronald Reagan has really understood what’s going through the minds and the hearts of the American people like Trump does.

He does?  Then why is Trump having such a hard time figuring out that most Americans want to legalize those in the country illegally and allow them to apply for citizenship?   That they don't want a wall?  And that illegals take jobs most Americans don't want?

See the CBS poll taken July 8:  http://www.pollingreport.com/immigration.htm
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.