Author Topic: SECRET SHOCKING VIDEO: Watch what they are teaching in Islamic Schools  (Read 478 times)

rangerrebew

SECRET SHOCKING VIDEO: Watch what they are teaching in Islamic Schools
ByPamela Geller on August 29, 2016
The Truth About Islam
27 Comments
Screen Shot 2016-08-29 at 10.54.33 PM

Death to those who leave Islam.
Stoning for adultery.
Homosexuals, take them to the highest place and kill them.

There’s more. It confirms, yet again, all that I have documented and warned against for years.
- See more at: http://pamelageller.com/2016/08/secret-shocking-video-watch-what-they-are-teaching-in-islamic-schools.html/#sthash.2Kiw9pTK.dpuf

rangerrebew

Re: SECRET SHOCKING VIDEO: Watch what they are teaching in Islamic Schools
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2016, 06:11:27 pm »
There you have it.  Another example of the media's new buzz phrase for terrorist - mentally ill. :bs:

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: SECRET SHOCKING VIDEO: Watch what they are teaching in Islamic Schools
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2016, 06:39:43 pm »
There you have it.  Another example of the media's new buzz phrase for terrorist - mentally ill. :bs:

The other obfuscation word the media will use for Muslims especially when the story involves riots and mass rape is undefined "youths" did it.

But, there is nothing new, or secret, or even a l surprising about this. They have been teaching and preaching rape, death, and murder, from the very beginning of Islam, and they still do today in all variations of Islam.

There is no such thing as "peaceful Islam". This is a myth created by Western Liberals. But you don't have to take my word for it. Simply listen to what they are saying.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.