Author Topic: Retired Green Beret Rages "How Can Hillary Still Be In The Running For President?"  (Read 1363 times)

Offline unknown

Retired Green Beret Rages "How Can Hillary Still Be In The Running For President?"

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-30/retired-green-beret-rages-how-can-hillary-still-be-running-president

Tyler Durden's picture
Aug 30, 2016 8:47 AM

Submitted by Jeremiah Johnson (nom de plume of retired Green Beret of the US Army Special Forces) via SHTFPlan.com,

It is literally amazing how an individual so crooked, so duplicitous, and with so many chargeable offenses can actually stay in the running for the presidency of the United States.

Mac Slavo recently penned a piece on the $32-million-dollar donation from the Prince of Bahrain to Hillary Clinton (indirectly), via the Clinton Foundation.  The battle for the presidency is won with the bank account, and Clinton is leaving Trump behind in the starting gates.  Just in the month of July, Clinton raised $90 million for her campaign.

{.. snip .. }

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline Suppressed

How Can Hillary Still Be In The Running For President?

Because a bunch of nutters and Democrats got the most beatable candidate selected as the GOP nominee.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline musiclady

Because a bunch of nutters and Democrats got the most beatable candidate selected as the GOP nominee.

Word!
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline LMAO

I ask this question myself just about every day
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Vulcan

Indeed. A lifelong liberal said he would build a wall, the gullible fell for it and in turn nominated the only candidate with higher unfavorable ratings than the worst democrat candidate in decades.

Offline unknown

And, right on cue, all the circle jerks come out..

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline LMAO

Ask the delusional Trump supporters.  They gave her the keys to the Whitehouse.

Even if it was another GOP candidate, how is this woman allowed to run? I've seen better candidates drop out of the race in the past for less offenses. Gary Hart had to drop out because there was a pic of a blonde on his lap.

Have we declined this much? If she wins, this criminal behavior will continue and worsen along with her incompetence
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

geronl

Hillary would be 15-20% behind if the GOP had nominated someone besides Trump

Offline endicom

Retired Green Beret Rages "How Can Hillary Still Be In The Running For President?"

That there is no effective opposition in Congress is how. Not even with majorities.

Early on, Cruz was the one possibility for shaking things up. So I was leaning Cruz though i doubted he would be elected or, if elected, that he could be effective in shaking things up.

Then we got Trump. I am a New Yorker so I've been aware of him for a long time and have disliked him for a long time. But he does shake things up.

geronl

Then we got Trump. I am a New Yorker so I've been aware of him for a long time and have disliked him for a long time. But he does shake things up.

He only shakes up the GOP. His goal is to lose bigly.

Offline musiclady

He only shakes up the GOP. His goal is to lose bigly.

Not quite.

He also shakes up Conservatism and attempts to destroy it, along with the GOP.

He's certainly not shaking up liberalism............ which is why certain folks come on this board to cheer him on.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline endicom

And, right on cue, all the circle jerks come out..

Disrupting every thread with the same comments.

Offline endicom

He only shakes up the GOP.

Just what's needed.

His goal is to lose bigly.

You're clairvoyant like Hannity?

Offline musiclady

The "same comments" happen to be the truth.

You clearly have a problem with that concept as a Trump zealot.

Offline unknown

Yep,  SOP!

geronl

Just what's needed.

You're clairvoyant like Hannity?

so the GOP needed to become more liberal? needed to become a clone of the Democrats?

by endorsing Ryan, McCain, Ayotte and the rest he cannot say he opposes the establishment, so what does he oppose besides conservatism??