Author Topic: State Dept plans not to release docs to RNC until after election  (Read 430 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 By Julian Hattem - 08/30/16 01:04 PM EDT

The State Department is arguing in court that it cannot meet the Republican National Committee’s demands for records from Hillary Clinton’s tenure as secretary until after the November election.

The department said this week that nearly two-thirds of its records about functions held in the Diplomatic Reception Room during Clinton’s years at State can’t be made public before Election Day due to its current workload.

The RNC has declined an opportunity to narrow the number of functions about which it wants information.

The department has also maintained that it can’t find any visitor logs or other records about visitors to Clinton’s former department or personal office, to the RNC’s consternation. State argued that the battle over the accuracy of that claim should be delayed until next spring.

The RNC pushed back against the department in a joint court filing on Monday.

more
http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/293816-state-dept-plans-not-to-release-docs-to-rnc-until-after-election
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline dfwgator

Re: State Dept plans not to release docs to RNC until after election
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2016, 06:13:01 pm »
How conveeeeeenient.

Offline Just_Victor

If all I want is a warm feeling, I should just wet my pants.