Author Topic: Obama Administration bragging everywhere about reaching the 10,000 Syrian Muslim number before deadline  (Read 468 times)

rangerrebew

Obama Administration bragging everywhere about reaching the 10,000 Syrian Muslim number before deadline

Posted by Ann Corcoran on August 30, 2016

They still have a  month to reach the end of Fiscal Year 2016 refugee admissions and they will likely bring in at least another 1,000 Syrian (mostly Sunni Muslims) for your towns and cities.

Here  is ABC’s take on the news we reported the other day when we linked a World Net Daily story in our post about the Rally4Refugees event that fizzled and flopped in Washington, DC on Sunday.

Alice Wells

Ambassador Alice Wells says bye! bye! to Syrian families headed to the American heartland. Note the Obama T-shirt on the bulletin board in the background. And, you should know that IOM, another federal refugee contractor, has recently been absorbed into the United Nations.

I had to laugh when I saw how ABC news characterizes Church World Service (a federal resettlement contractor) as working closely with the US government.  I guess if you are a paid contractor for the government that is working closely, but it shows me that the mainstream media has really no clue about how PERMANENT*** resettlement works in America.

https://refugeeresettlementwatch.wordpress.com/2016/08/30/obama-administration-bragging-everywhere-about-reaching-the-10000-syrian-muslim-number-before-deadline/
« Last Edit: August 30, 2016, 03:09:45 pm by rangerrebew »