Author Topic: The Premise Of One Of Hillary’s Favorite ‘I Helped The Children’ Stories Is Totally False  (Read 329 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Premise Of One Of Hillary’s Favorite ‘I Helped The Children’ Stories Is Totally False

Rachel Stoltzfoos
Reporter
6:19 PM 08/29/2016

One of the stories Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton relies on to demonstrate her ability to work with Republicans for the sake of the children is almost entirely inaccurate, an investigation by the liberal outlet Mother Jones finds.

Clinton often tells the story on the stump of how she reached across the aisle as first lady to work with Republican Tom DeLay — a famously partisan political opponent of her husband — on an adoption bill that became law in 1997. DeLay was House majority whip at the time and later tried to impeach Bill.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/08/29/theres-a-huge-problem-with-one-of-hillarys-favorite-campaign-stories/#ixzz4Ip9a19w6
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
Hoy boy. When Mother Jones calls you on it you have really stepped in it.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour