Author Topic: Rick Perry set to put on boogie shoes, join 'Dancing with the Stars,' report says  (Read 1228 times)

Offline libertybele

?? Wow.  I am at a loss for words on this one folks. 

Rick Perry set to put on boogie shoes, join 'Dancing with the Stars,' report says

Former Texas Gov. Rick Perry's is taking the Texas two-step to Dancing with the Stars, according to ET Online.

Perry will join the Season 23 cast, along with fellow Texan Vanilla Ice, retired football player Calvin Johnson, Indy race car driver James Hinchcliffe and Olympians Laurie Hernandez and Ryan Lochte.

ABC has not yet officially announced the contestants, but is set to reveal them Tuesday on Good Morning America.

Dancing with the Stars premiers Monday, Sept. 12 at 9 p.m. CST on ABC.

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/state/headlines/20160829-rick-perry-to-join-dancing-with-the-stars-reports-say.ece
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Frank Cannon

Makes me want to throw my TV away.

Wingnut

Offline Vulcan

If Governor Mumbles couldn't remember 3 governmental agencies he would eliminate, how does he expect to remember his dance choreography each week?

geronl

his political career is over, so it doesn't really matter

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
If Governor Mumbles couldn't remember 3 governmental agencies he would eliminate, how does he expect to remember his dance choreography each week?

My exact thoughts too.  Should make for some great anti-Perry ads.  Now he can be a reality star like Palin and Trump.  Peas in a pod I say.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline musiclady

I hope he's a better dancer than Tom Delay is........

This could be REAL embarrassing.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline LottieDah

Makes me want to throw my TV away.

I second that.  Luckily I never watched that idiotic program.  No need for me to start now.

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
Sounds to me like he's enjoying his retirement.  :shrug:

Have fun Governor!  :seeya:
Let it burn.

Offline Applewood

his political career is over, so it doesn't really matter

To hear the Trump-supporting liars tell it, Perry is going to challenge Ted Cruz for the Senate.   :bigsilly:

Offline Polly Ticks

To hear the Trump-supporting liars tell it, Perry is going to challenge Ted Cruz for the Senate.   :bigsilly:

No, no ... he's going to challenge him to a SAMBA. 

Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra