Author Topic: ENEMY IN THE RANKS German army reveals more than 60 ISIS militants have secretly joined its ranks  (Read 440 times)

Offline unknown

ENEMY IN THE RANKS German army reveals more than 60 ISIS militants have secretly joined its ranks

Senior military officials said all applicants should now be screened by the intelligence services for jihadist links

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/1690338/german-army-reveals-more-than-60-isis-militants-have-secretly-joined-its-ranks/

JON LOCKETT 
29th August 2016

GERMAN army commanders have called for tougher security checks on recruits after admitting more than 60 Islamic militants are suspected of infiltrating its ranks.

Senior military officials said all applicants should now be screened by the intelligence services for jihadist links before they begin basic training.

And they disclosed that 64 Islamists are already feared to have embedded themselves within the armed forces, along with 268 right-wing extremists and six left-wing extremists.

{.. snip ..}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline unknown

This must be why Germany is starting to do tighter security checks..

German military wants security checks on recruits, newspaper says
http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,222633.0.html

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline dfwgator

The new Handschar SS.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
No so secret now... :pondering:
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour