Author Topic: Trump Campaign Selling Pro-LGBTQ Merchandise  (Read 2069 times)

Silver Pines

Trump Campaign Selling Pro-LGBTQ Merchandise
« on: August 28, 2016, 10:51:13 pm »
Trump Campaign Selling Pro-LGBTQ Merchandise

by Ryan Lovelace
08/27/16

Donald Trump's presidential campaign is selling pro-LGBTQ merchandise on the GOP nominee's website.

"Show your pride and your support for Trump with this exclusive equality tee," reads the Trump shop's description of the "Trump Pride Men's Tee."

The 2016 Republican nominee's outreach to the LGBTQ community is much different than any of his predecessors in the role.

Read more at:

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/trump-campaign-selling-pro-lgbtq-merchandise/article/2600349

Silver Pines

Re: Trump Campaign Selling Pro-LGBTQ Merchandise
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2016, 10:52:46 pm »

I'd be interested in hearing the reactions of Jerry Falwell, Jr. and Alveda King to the Trump "Pride" shirt...

https://shop.donaldjtrump.com/products/lgbtq-for-trump-mens-ss-t-shirt-white?variant=26468926918

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2016, 10:58:12 pm »
Trump pride.  :silly:

geronl

« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2016, 10:58:48 pm »
Trump is extremely pro-gay, pro-tranny, you will bake that cake, you're fired Kim Davis, gay marriage is law of the land, men in the girls bathroom and school showers is fine and dandy with Trump

Whatever other perversion you can think of, he's for it.

Silver Pines

« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2016, 11:19:29 pm »

Silver Pines

« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2016, 11:21:48 pm »
Trump is extremely pro-gay, pro-tranny, you will bake that cake, you're fired Kim Davis, gay marriage is law of the land, men in the girls bathroom and school showers is fine and dandy with Trump

As expected with any Manhattan liberal.

I'm not on twitter, but I think I'll email the shirt to Jerry Jr. and ask him what he thinks.

Offline Cripplecreek

« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2016, 11:22:10 pm »

Silver Pines

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2016, 11:35:09 pm »

What's so funny is that it was big supporter Mike Huckabee that went to bat for Kim Davis.  Also wasn't Hannity in on that too?  All the coverage and the outrage.  I honestly thought she should get a different job.  Faith is a personal choice if you have a government job you have to abide by the laws.  I don't believe there is such a thing as gay marriage but if the state decides to make it law that they can call it that I can't do anything about it.  It is basic separation of church and state.  I would quit my job.  Can't be double minded.

I hate gay rights.  We are all human beings.  Our choice of sex or relationship doesn't give us special rights.  What government does has no affect on my faith.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2016, 11:37:54 pm by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2016, 11:37:23 pm »
I'd be interested in hearing the reactions of Jerry Falwell, Jr. and Alveda King to the Trump "Pride" shirt...

I'd be interested in hearing the reaction of the people that called me an idiot for saying Falwell and the rest of the christian frauds that backed this liberal were just that. Frauds.

Silver Pines

« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2016, 11:43:46 pm »
I'd be interested in hearing the reaction of the people that called me an idiot for saying Falwell and the rest of the christian frauds that backed this liberal were just that. Frauds.

Oh, they're just being pragmatic, see.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2016, 11:48:18 pm »

Falwell and Frankie G. should be channeling Jimmy Swaggart any day now.

"I HAVE SINNED LORD JESUS!!!!!"

Too late.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2016, 11:54:45 pm »

Anyone want to send Brave Sir Robinson a "Trump Pride" shirt? He's in the right part of town. Maybe he can start marching in the gay pride parades as a campaign move for his beloved.

Silver Pines

« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2016, 11:56:35 pm »
Falwell and Frankie G. should be channeling Jimmy Swaggart any day now.

"I HAVE SINNED LORD JESUS!!!!!"

Too late.

I'm not on twitter, but I'll guarantee that Falwell would immediately block anyone who sent him the image of that shirt.  It's what he does to his own students when they object to his Trump support.

Silver Pines

« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2016, 11:58:19 pm »
Anyone want to send Brave Sir Robinson a "Trump Pride" shirt? He's in the right part of town. Maybe he can start marching in the gay pride parades as a campaign move for his beloved.

LOL

Did you see his meltdown yesterday?  He wouldn't give a single damn.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2016, 12:03:15 am »
LOL

The only thing I saw yesterday was Lydia at 1920x1440 rez on my Vive thanks to my new Titan X Pascal card. GLORIOUS. PC Master Race FTW.

Which, I must say, was far more pleasant a sight than a deranged liberal grasping at as much cash as he can bilk out of fellow leftists.

Offline Cripplecreek

« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2016, 12:11:04 am »
The problem with the "Its the law" attitude is the fact that anything can be "the law" next week or next year. Maybe next year the law will say that a government official must approve sermons before being given by preachers.

In the case of gay marriage, Its the law because the supreme court overstepped their bounds and ruled on something that isn't even in the constitution.

Then there's the fact that our constitution is itself an affirmation of our personal conscience. We have long made exceptions for people to stand by their religious beliefs without losing their jobs or being jailed. Now we're going to foce military chaplains to perform gay marriages or be punished. Jerry Boykin was driven from the pentagon for violating regulations because he said we are a Judeo Christian nation.

Because its the law is never a good reason.

Silver Pines

« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2016, 12:13:20 am »
The only thing I saw yesterday was Lydia at 1920x1440 rez on my Vive thanks to my new Titan X Pascal card. GLORIOUS. PC Master Race FTW.

Which, I must say, was far more pleasant a sight than a deranged liberal grasping at as much cash as he can bilk out of fellow leftists.

Well, you should see it anyway, lol.  Check your email.  The thread only received twenty-odd responses, instead of the normal pile-on when Jim Speaks.
I think even those nuts were taken aback by his frenzy.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2016, 12:18:30 am »
Well, you should see it anyway, lol.  Check your email.  The thread only received twenty-odd responses, instead of the normal pile-on when Jim Speaks.
I think even those nuts were taken aback by his frenzy.

The last time I saw something that idiotic... Actually I'm not sure if I ever have seen something that idiotic. And that includes from the fellow travelers here. That was a VERY impressive break with reality.

Offline mirraflake

« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2016, 12:20:34 am »
LOL

Do you have  a link? I looked for something wacky and could no find it. Maybe he deleted it?

@CatherineofAragon

Offline Axel

« Reply #20 on: August 29, 2016, 12:36:07 am »
Good, its about time Trump got some pro-LGBT merch.
"The Gutter Rat's going to continue to trash Romney, and Romney's going to tell the country why he should be president.

And Romney is going to win" - Sinkspur's incredible insight into the 2012 election

Silver Pines

« Reply #21 on: August 29, 2016, 12:41:33 am »
The last time I saw something that idiotic... Actually I'm not sure if I ever have seen something that idiotic. And that includes from the fellow travelers here. That was a VERY impressive break with reality.

Yep.  It was disturbing.  Clinically disturbing.

Silver Pines

« Reply #22 on: August 29, 2016, 12:44:19 am »
Do you have  a link? I looked for something wacky and could no find it. Maybe he deleted it?

@CatherineofAragon

@mirraflake, scroll down to Jackal's post #18903.  The link is there and it's still working for me.

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,202939.18900.html