Author Topic: Fail. Donald Trump Not Listed on Minnesota Ballot  (Read 9775 times)

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Re: Fail. Donald Trump Not Listed on Minnesota Ballot
« Reply #75 on: August 26, 2016, 02:19:53 am »
Why ask why when you have that fine oiled Trump machine running down the track.  I'm following all the way to the site of the crash. 

It's a good thing that is where the train is crashing because that is exactly where the rescue crews will be stopping just after the crash!  It is all going according to the plan.

« Reply #76 on: August 26, 2016, 02:40:13 am »
Shame though, that no one mentioned anything about what I actually wrote which I thought was a pretty good point. I guess I didn't say it right.
Your the one who came on the thread whining that people call you names, and now your surprised at how you hijacked the thread.  You are special.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #77 on: August 26, 2016, 02:52:05 am »
Maybe it was left up to the two idiot kids who couldn't figure out when they needed to switch their party affiliation in order to vote for their dad in the NY primary?

Offline thackney

« Reply #78 on: August 26, 2016, 11:53:39 am »
All I meant to say was that the mistake may have happened because Trump considers MN to be a very low priority State for his campaign so he wasn't really paying attention.

Trump was filed as a candidate for MN yesterday.  I don't know why any are considering this a mistake.

http://candidates.sos.state.mn.us/CandidateFilingResults.aspx?county=0&municipality=0&schooldistrict=0&hospitaldistrict=0&level=1&party=0&federal=True&judicial=True&executive=True&senate=True&representative=True&office=0&candidateid=0
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline unknown

« Reply #79 on: August 26, 2016, 05:46:52 pm »

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #80 on: August 26, 2016, 05:49:15 pm »
Trump was filed as a candidate for MN yesterday.  I don't know why any are considering this a mistake.

http://candidates.sos.state.mn.us/CandidateFilingResults.aspx?county=0&municipality=0&schooldistrict=0&hospitaldistrict=0&level=1&party=0&federal=True&judicial=True&executive=True&senate=True&representative=True&office=0&candidateid=0

He missed the first deadline which got him on sample ballots and was just two days from missing being on the ballot. If this didn't make the news, who knows if they would have caught the mistake considering that they don't have a State office in MN that should be watching and overseeing these things.

Offline thackney

« Reply #81 on: August 26, 2016, 05:59:57 pm »
He missed the first deadline which got him on sample ballots and was just two days from missing being on the ballot. If this didn't make the news, who knows if they would have caught the mistake considering that they don't have a State office in MN that should be watching and overseeing these things.

What do you mean "first deadline"?  Do you mean the earlier deadline for minor parties and independents?

U.S. President and Vice President (major parties) - Tuesday, May 17 through Tuesday, August 29

U.S. President and Vice President (minor parties & independents) - Tuesday, May 17 through Tuesday, August 23

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #82 on: August 26, 2016, 06:03:55 pm »
What do you mean "first deadline"?  Do you mean the earlier deadline for minor parties and independents?

U.S. President and Vice President (major parties) - Tuesday, May 17 through Tuesday, August 29

U.S. President and Vice President (minor parties & independents) - Tuesday, May 17 through Tuesday, August 23

No, you can see from the link they had the sample ballots already generated based on the candidates who filed and Trump wasn't on those. That appears to be what triggered the original article which caused them to look at the Secretary of State's page to see that Trump hadn't filed yet. (the 2 day comment was two business days, Thursday and Friday as the 29th is a Monday and didn't indicate if it was 'by' the 29th or by EOB the 29th).

Wingnut

« Reply #83 on: August 26, 2016, 06:09:39 pm »
No, you can see from the link they had the sample ballots already generated based on the candidates who filed and Trump wasn't on those. That appears to be what triggered the original article which caused them to look at the Secretary of State's page to see that Trump hadn't filed yet. (the 2 day comment was two business days, Thursday and Friday as the 29th is a Monday and didn't indicate if it was 'by' the 29th or by EOB the 29th).

Why is it that a Trump supporter can't just say:  "You Know, He Effed up on this one" and move on?  But no.  We have 8 pages of Trumpslaining from the trump peanut gallery. 

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #84 on: August 26, 2016, 06:36:27 pm »
Why is it that a Trump supporter can't just say:  "You Know, He Effed up on this one" and move on?  But no.  We have 8 pages of Trumpslaining from the trump peanut gallery.

Because a narcissist can't do that!  It's not in their genetic makeup!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline musiclady

« Reply #85 on: August 26, 2016, 06:44:54 pm »
It's a sexy piece of music, isn't it? I love it.

@AllThatJazzZ

It's saxy too.  ^-^   I love the E flat in the melody against the e minor chord.  Nice!!

(It was ahead of its time for 1959, wasn't it?)

btw, our family car was a '59 Plymouth, so the video was nostalgic too.

Thanks for posting it!  Great stuff.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #86 on: August 26, 2016, 06:45:47 pm »

Wouldn't that be pleasant?  Never gonna happen, though......   **nononono*

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline unknown

« Reply #87 on: August 26, 2016, 06:55:15 pm »

Your presuppositions are really showing through on this one.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Wingnut

« Reply #88 on: August 26, 2016, 07:00:29 pm »
Your presuppositions are really showing through on this one.

As is your douche baggery. 

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
« Reply #89 on: August 26, 2016, 07:07:12 pm »
He shoots, he scores!  888high58888
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline unknown

« Reply #90 on: August 26, 2016, 08:01:52 pm »

:bigsilly:

C'mon, you can do better than that?

On the other hand, maybe you really can't.

You either don't understand what I said, or you did understand what I said the only response you can give is that....   What a joke, and all your piling on fans are just like you also.

Outted once again!!!

:tongue2:

Wingnut

« Reply #91 on: August 26, 2016, 08:07:50 pm »
:bigsilly:

C'mon, you can do better than that?

On the other hand, maybe you really can't.

You either don't understand what I said, or you did understand what I said the only response you can give is that....   What a joke, and all your piling on fans are just like you also.

Outted once again!!!

:tongue2:

A-Lert used to use that Smilie all the time.  You are forum retread. Couldn't handle it before under your other name, can't handle it now. Go away you poser.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #92 on: August 26, 2016, 08:13:09 pm »
A-Lert used to use that Smilie all the time.  You are forum retread. Couldn't handle it before under your other name, can't handle it now. Go away you poser.

It was clear he was a retread from Day 1.   That's why he's been on my IGNORE list since the first day he "appeared."

Same old stupid, ignorant, smart-alecky, stupid (did I already say that??) junk posts that he did with his former name.

Offline thackney

« Reply #93 on: August 26, 2016, 08:18:52 pm »

Why would the state generate sample ballots before the deadline for filing?

I get 404 on the link for the sample ballot at the source document, but I'll assume it was correctly there before.  I'm not a Trump supporter, never have been.  But I just don't see this was the issue it was sold as being.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #94 on: August 26, 2016, 09:22:17 pm »
Just want to jump back in here to post this (hat tip AbaraXas retrieved from TOS), and point out that it's not "name-calling" to call blasphemy by it's real name.

This kind of thing is going on all over the place in the Trump camp (including at least one here at TBR).... and this is by far not the worst of it.

So the next time 240B mocks one of us for our spiritual observation and offense, someone can remind him of this.......
« Last Edit: August 26, 2016, 09:22:51 pm by musiclady »

« Reply #95 on: August 27, 2016, 12:10:14 am »
Why would the state generate sample ballots before the deadline for filing?

I get 404 on the link for the sample ballot at the source document, but I'll assume it was correctly there before.  I'm not a Trump supporter, never have been.  But I just don't see this was the issue it was sold as being.

I'm willing to concede you are correct, but isn't interesting how all these Republicans and former Republicans are completely unwilling to give Trump the benefit of the doubt and question the negative narrative from the news media...a courtesy that they probably all did for previous GOP candidates.  I know I did.

It's almost like the media who carried Trump to the candidacy is now taking him down before the general election.  I mean, I think the media treated Trump with kid gloves prior to the nomination...why would they suddenly turn on him now?

Offline thackney

« Reply #96 on: August 27, 2016, 12:55:09 pm »
I'm willing to concede you are correct, but isn't interesting how all these Republicans and former Republicans are completely unwilling to give Trump the benefit of the doubt and question the negative narrative from the news media...a courtesy that they probably all did for previous GOP candidates.  I know I did.

It's almost like the media who carried Trump to the candidacy is now taking him down before the general election.  I mean, I think the media treated Trump with kid gloves prior to the nomination...why would they suddenly turn on him now?

I see the media promoting the most liberal republican candidate in the primary, and tearing down whoever is the republican candidate, the normal action of the mainstream media.  It has been that way for many elections.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #97 on: August 27, 2016, 12:59:45 pm »
I see the media promoting the most liberal republican candidate in the primary, and tearing down whoever is the republican candidate, the normal action of the mainstream media.  It has been that way for many elections.

B I N G O ! ! !

EXACTLY as many here predicted a year ago!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #98 on: August 27, 2016, 03:04:16 pm »
You remind me of the guy who bought "Christine".   The car is in control and it doen't end well for the guy behind the wheel!

Or Don Knotts in the Shakiest Gun in the West.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #99 on: August 29, 2016, 11:17:53 am »

This is nothing new, that's for sure.
Although, it seems to me they went a little farther than usual to "pick" our candidate this time.
My guess it was for ratings, mostly, and that they figured he would nor be electable, thereby securing another democrat win.
The tear down part is par for the course.