Author Topic: Biden Announces $2.4 Bil Train Loan at Biden Train Station  (Read 661 times)

Offline unknown

Biden Announces $2.4 Bil Train Loan at Biden Train Station
« on: August 28, 2016, 04:42:15 pm »

Biden Announces $2.4 Bil Train Loan at Biden Train Station

http://www.frontpagemag.com/point/263980/biden-announces-24-bil-train-loan-biden-train-daniel-greenfield

August 27, 2016
Daniel Greenfield

Sometimes there truly are no words. Only anticipated revolutions.

Vice President Biden on Friday announced that Amtrak will receive a $2.45 billion federal loan.

The loan, which the White House says is the largest in the history of the Department of Transportation, will be used to buy 28 new trainsets and to improve rails and stations along the Northeast Corridor, according to an announcement from Biden’s office.

The vice president, who frequently traveled on Amtrak when he was a Delaware senator, announced the loan on Friday at the Joseph R. Biden Jr. Train Station in Wilmington, according to CNN.

Amtrak loses money so it won't be repaying that loan. The station is named after Joe Biden. Joe Biden announced a $2.4 billion giveaway to an organization at a stop named after him. Even the kings of France were occasionally more discreet than this.

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline unknown

Re: Biden Announces $2.4 Bil Train Loan at Biden Train Station
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2016, 04:42:49 pm »

Biden is only trying to get his fair share before he leaves office.

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)