Author Topic: WOW! PBS Chopped Out Green Party Nominee Jill Stein’s Criticism of Hillary! (VIDEO)  (Read 927 times)

Offline unknown

WOW! PBS Chopped Out Green Party Nominee Jill Stein’s Criticism of Hillary! (VIDEO)

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/wow-pbs-chopped-green-party-nominee-jill-steins-criticism-hillary-video/

Jim Hoft
Aug 26th, 2016

MEDIA CORRUPTION REACHES NEW LOW!
 PBS Censors Green Party Candidate Jill Stein–
Deletes all of her criticism of Hillary Clinton!

Jill Stein’s criticism of the TPP and Hillary Clinton was cut from the PBS Newshour August 23, 2016.

PBS cut out nearly two-thirds of Jill Steins answer to the last question!

{.. snip ..}
« Last Edit: August 28, 2016, 04:17:07 pm by unknown »

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
WOW! PBS Chopped Out Green Party Nominee Jill Stein’s Criticism of Hillary! (VIDEO)

Jim Hoft
Aug 26th, 2016

MEDIA CORRUPTION REACHES NEW LOW!
 PBS Censors Green Party Candidate Jill Stein–
Deletes all of her criticism of Hillary Clinton!

Jill Stein’s criticism of the TPP and Hillary Clinton was cut from the PBS Newshour August 23, 2016.

PBS cut out nearly two-thirds of Jill Steins answer to the last question!

{.. snip ..}

Is there a link?

Offline Suppressed

+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline unknown

Yeah, but PBS cut it out.

LOL    :silly:

Yea, there is a link.. I forgot to include it. Now I have to go back and find it. Hold on. I will be right back. Maybe. Hopefully.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline unknown

Link is now included.

Phew. I wasn't sure where I got that article, and was concerned I wouldn't be able to find it again. 

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member