Author Topic: RINO John McCain’s Primary Opponent Wants to Give Him ‘the Best Birthday Present Ever’ for His 80th Birthday [VIDEO]  (Read 585 times)

Offline Blizzardnh

Former Arizona State Senator and primary challenger to RINO relic John McCain, Dr. Kelli Ward, announce what she would like to give McCain for an 80th birthday present.

McCain, who entered the U.S. Senate in 1987, replacing legendary conservative Senator Barry Goldwater, will turn 80 years old on Monday, August 29, just one day before Arizona’s primary on Tuesday.

The birthday president Kelli Ward has in mind for John McCain? Retirement.

“John McCain is falling down on the job. He’s gotten weak — he’s gotten old,” Dr. Ward told MSNBC’s Chuck Todd in an interview on Friday.
Kelli Ward told Todd that anybody who’s been in Washington for nearly 40 years has “been there too long.”

Shamefully, Todd pulled the political correctness card on Dr. Ward, accusing her of age discrimination against the octogenarian McCain.

“You brought up his age. That’s a tough attack,” Todd said.

“I’m a physician,” Ward replied. “I see the physiological changes that happen in normal aging in patients again and again and again over the last 20-25 years. So I do know what happens to the body and the mind,” she asserted.

“So you feel comfortable diagnosing on the air like this?” Todd, a noted leftist who would probably rather have Democrat-leaning McCain in office than a conservative firebrand like Ward, asked.
Ward’s response was a spot-on realistic answer. In fact, she knocked it out of the park.

“Diagnosing him as an 80-year-old man?” Ward shot back. “Yes, I do.”

http://politistick.com/john-mccains-primary-opponent-wants-give-80th-birthday-present-video/

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

latest CNN/ORC poll has McCain up 13 points.  Enjoy the fantasy if it gets you off one more time, but if you are a Republican you're still married to skull face and he wants to whisper sweet nothings, about campaign finance reform, in your ear.

"Awe yeah...Senate bill 137...you know you got it going on.  You looking so fine...you looking so right...you know you're the only one."
« Last Edit: August 28, 2016, 11:38:51 am by Once-Ler »