Author Topic: Donald Trump's Bankruptcies: Saudi Prince Alleges He Gave The Republican Money, But Candidate Was 'Ungrateful'  (Read 1652 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Donald Trump's Bankruptcies: Saudi Prince Alleges He Gave The Republican Money, But Candidate Was 'Ungrateful'

Donald Trump may like to criticize Hillary Clinton for her family’s acceptance of donations from foreign governments while serving as secretary of state but a Saudi prince is alleging that the Republican front-runner has taken foreign money himself to get out of tight binds.

Prince Al-Waheed Bin Talal told Turkey’s Hurriyet newspaper that he has helped save Trump from bankruptcy twice and described the  real-estate mogul as a “bad and ungrateful person,” according to a report Thursday. Bin Talal said he helped his fellow billionaire out by buying assets Trump could no longer afford.

Among the properties Bin Talal said he acquired: A yacht that Trump used near Turkish shores and Trump hotels. The Trump campaign did not respond to a request for comment on the matter.

Read More At: http://www.ibtimes.com/donald-trumps-bankruptcies-saudi-prince-alleges-he-gave-republican-money-candidate-2407704

This story is getting play in the Middle Eastern media so I looked up a more "Western source".  We'll probably get more stories like this in the next day.

Hurriyet reported it, Middle East Monitor also runs such a story now. Middle East Monitor is reportedly, a Palestinian run news website.  https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20160825-saudi-prince-says-he-twice-saved-trump-from-bankruptcy/

geronl

It's not in Trumps nature to be thankful or charitable towards others

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
The story about the yacht has been out for a long time.  He has had several bankruptcies. 
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Seeing how Clinton gets big Saudi money, this could well be a trick.

It be accusing Kasich of getting Soros money as Cruz's campaign did and later apologized for or Clinton's campaign renown for these kinds of tricks, we have to get the truth first.

Offline Applewood

It's not in Trumps nature to be thankful or charitable towards others

But it is in  Trump's nature to avoid his obligations. Remember the story about the contractors and vendors on his many buildings who were stiffed?  And there are allegations that not only did he import foreign workers, but he didn't pay them either. All these bankruptcies are just another way to skip out on his debts.  Why do so many voters want a President who is so irresponsible?

« Last Edit: August 28, 2016, 11:24:16 am by Applewood »

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Knowing the House of Saud, and how close Clinton and Trump have historically been, the Saudis probably gave BOTH of them money.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Longmire

But it is in  Trump's nature to avoid his obligations. Remember the story about the contractors and vendors on his many buildings who were stiffed?  And there are allegations that not only did he import foreign workers, but he didn't pay them either.

Stories and allegations...that's pretty weak tea you're brewing.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Stories and allegations...that's pretty weak tea you're brewing.

Weak like stories and allegations printed in the National Enquirer and repeated like gospel by willing drones? 

Is that the kind of weak you're talking about?
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Applewood

« Last Edit: August 28, 2016, 01:42:17 pm by Applewood »

Offline Applewood

@Longmire

I should have added - if you don't trust the media sites I posted, maybe you can find the actual lawsuits online and read them for yourself.  All  federal courts and I believe most state courts are now automated, and court filings are available online.  Be aware, though, that you may have to pay something to use a court's website, particularly if you download and print a document.   
« Last Edit: August 28, 2016, 05:00:47 pm by Applewood »

Offline Suppressed

But it is in  Trump's nature to avoid his obligations. Remember the story about the contractors and vendors on his many buildings who were stiffed?

What's great is how he claims his reason for non-payment is shoddy work, and then later sends those same businesses invitations to bid on future work.

The man slimeball is as dishonest as Hillary.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2016, 02:29:00 pm by Suppressed »
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Applewood

What's great is how he claims his reason for non-payment is shoddy work, and then later sends those same businesses invitations to bid on future work.

The man slimeball is as dishonest as Hillary.

I could understand shoddy work some of the time, but we are talking about hundreds of companies.  And most of those he did not pay were small, "Mom and Pop" businesses.  Easier to stiff because these companies don't have the financial resources for prolonged litigation.  If Trump loses, he can appeal or just not pay up.   The plaintiff can go broke trying to collect.

These businesses would be fools to get involved with Trump ever again.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Seeing how Clinton gets big Saudi money, this could well be a trick.

It be accusing Kasich of getting Soros money as Cruz's campaign did and later apologized for or Clinton's campaign renown for these kinds of tricks, we have to get the truth first.
Or like Trump calling Cruz a liar, accusing him of numerous adulterous affairs, and saying the senior Cruz was part of the Kennedy assassination, those kinds of tricks, I mean lies That Trump never apologised for?