Author Topic: Robert Spencer - The Trump Letter signers are part of a failed Foreign Policy Establishment  (Read 376 times)

Offline unknown

Robert Spencer - The Trump Letter signers are part of a failed Foreign Policy Establishment

https://soundcloud.com/siriusxm-news-issues/robert-spencer-the-trump-letter-signers-are-part-of-a-failed-foreign-policy-establishment

Aug 9, 2016

Robert Spencer, author of "The Complete Infidel's Guide to Iran", says that the 50 GOP Military leaders that signed the letter opposing Trump are part of a failed foreign policy establishment and are threatened by the candidacy of Donald Trump.

Breitbart News Daily airs Weekdays 6am to 9am ET on SiriusXM Patriot 125. Hosted by Breitbart News Executive Chairman Stephen K. Bannon "Breitbart News Daily" will feature interviews with major newsmakers, listener phone calls and interaction, Also Breitbart reporters throughout the country and around the world will report on breaking stories and events of the day.

{.. see URL for audio interview..}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)