Author Topic: In Unhinged Trump Attack, Clinton Libels Millions as Racists  (Read 889 times)

Offline unknown

In Unhinged Trump Attack, Clinton Libels Millions as Racists

http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/politics/item/23946-in-unhinged-trump-attack-clinton-libels-millions-as-racists

26 August 2016   
Alex Newman 

Anti-establishment conservatives of all stripes — from the nationalist “alt-right” at Breitbart to the liberty-minded anti-globalist Infowars media empire — were apparently delighted with Democrat presidential nominee Hillary Clinton and her latest anti-Donald Trump screed. With her bizarre speech Thursday attempting to demonize huge swaths of the American public as racists and paranoid conspiracy theorists, Clinton sounded almost unhinged. But it may all backfire.

Ironically, the scandal-plagued Democrat candidate denounced what she called the “paranoid fringe” in American politics — even while sounding unusually paranoid by outlining an imagined global “right-wing” conspiracy of immense proportions apparently led by former KGB boss Vladimir Putin of Russia. Clinton also blamed Trump for everything from school bullying to making “hate” mainstream.

{.. snip ..}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

HonestJohn

Re: In Unhinged Trump Attack, Clinton Libels Millions as Racists
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2016, 01:56:43 am »
The John Birch Society?!?

Wingnut

« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2016, 02:14:28 am »
Because they are?  (I didn't read the thread because I was too lazy to click "Show me the post", but I assume it is the same ol' same ol' stuff that has been posted for the last few days.)

Trump trollunknown A-lert is just spamming the board..  Don't feed him
« Last Edit: August 28, 2016, 02:14:51 am by Wingnut »

Offline unknown

« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2016, 02:19:59 am »
Trump trollunknown A-lert is just spamming the board..  Don't feed him

That would be nice. But something tells me that you just cant help yourself. 

Like a moth to the flame, you like to get burned.    :bash:

Here you all are again, in the circle like a bunch of jerks...

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline unknown

« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2016, 02:22:35 am »

HonestJohn

« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2016, 02:32:15 am »
That would be nice. But something tells me that you just cant help yourself. 

Like a moth to the flame, you like to get burned.    :bash:

Here you all are again, in the circle like a bunch of jerks...

The only way evil wins is if good men do nothing.

And, naturally, you're advocating the 'do nothing'.