Author Topic: VIDEO: Ad to Air in Swing States Calls on Trump to Quit  (Read 921 times)

Offline unknown

VIDEO: Ad to Air in Swing States Calls on Trump to Quit
« on: August 27, 2016, 10:41:29 pm »

VIDEO: Ad to Air in Swing States Calls on Trump to Quit

http://www.redstate.com/joesquire/2016/08/27/video-ad-air-swing-states-calls-trump-quit/

August 27, 2016
Joe Cunningham

Anti-Trump Republicans have put together an ad campaign calling on Donald Trump to keep his promise and quit the campaign. The promise they're referring to? One from the primaries, in which Trump himself said that if he saw his poll numbers decline, he'd quit the race.

{.. snip ..}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline unknown

Re: VIDEO: Ad to Air in Swing States Calls on Trump to Quit
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2016, 10:43:03 pm »

Oh yea..

Maybe they can call on RINOs and GOPe leftist liberal democrats like Jebbie, or Kasich.

They would do just as well as the other two RINOs and GOPe leftist liberal democrats like McCain and Romney.

:3:

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

geronl

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2016, 10:49:09 pm »
Oh yea..

Maybe they can call on RINOs and GOPe leftist liberal democrats like Jebbie, or Kasich.

They would do just as well as the other two RINOs and GOPe leftist liberal democrats like McCain and Romney.

You think they should call on Jeb and Kasich to what? Are they running for something?

Trump makes Romney and McCain look like right-wing radicals.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2016, 12:25:37 am »
You think they should call on Jeb and Kasich to what? Are they running for something?

Trump makes Romney and McCain look like right-wing radicals.

Trump has already cost us the white house but just maybe someone won't take the senate with them.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2016, 12:32:31 am »
Trump has already cost us the white house but just maybe someone won't take the senate with them.

Trump's SUPPORTERS cost us the White House and likely the House and senate as well. THEY demanded him.

Trump just did what he always does. Make messes.

HonestJohn

« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2016, 01:51:01 am »
Trump's SUPPORTERS cost us the White House and likely the House and senate as well. THEY demanded him.

Trump just did what he always does. Make messes.

Yep.

And they've driven good people out of the GOP.

And given proof to the voting electorate that Democrat claims of Republican bigotry and hate were not just hot air.

It will probably take two Presidential election cycles to undo the damage.  (Quicker with a full repudiation of Trump *AND* his supporters by the GOP... but that would need to be more than words)