Author Topic: Trump-Supporting Black Pastor Accosted By Illegal Immigrant Who Screams In His Face  (Read 524 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Trump-Supporting Black Pastor Accosted By Illegal Immigrant Who Screams In His Face

“Do you want to continue to lie ..."

Pastor and Trump supporter Mark Burns was accosted by a protesting illegal immigrant Thursday outside the Trump Tower in New York City.

The confrontation began when the unnamed protester asked, “Do you support a racist? Can I get a yes or no answer? Do you support Donald Trump?”

Burns politely responded, “Donald Trump is not a racist.”

“I’m asking you a question,” the protester interrupted.

“There is a proper way for you, sir –,” the pastor said before being cut off again by the same repeatedly shouted questions.

“Get your facts right, because Donald Trump is not a racist,” Burns stated, turning toward the Trump Tower.

Before entering the building, though, he turned again to the protester and posed his own question, “Do you want to continue to lie and [give] wrong characteristics of a person?”

Read More At: http://www.westernjournalism.com/trump-supporting-black-pastor-accosted-by-illegal-immigrant-who-screams-in-his-face/

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil

One of the illegals that Trump has compassion for.  They just want to work.  Oh I know he wants to get rid of the bad ones.  What is the vetting process for illegal aliens?  If they have been arrested?   After the fact of committing crimes deporting.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.