Author Topic: The Clintonian Gaslighting Never Ends ...By Jonah Goldberg  (Read 239 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Clintonian Gaslighting Never Ends ...By Jonah Goldberg
« on: August 27, 2016, 01:03:46 pm »
 The Clintonian Gaslighting Never Ends
If the Clinton Foundation was a high-minded charity, what was Sid Blumenthal doing working there?
By Jonah Goldberg — August 27, 2016

EDITOR’S NOTE: The following is Jonah Goldberg’s weekly “news”letter, the G-File. Subscribe here to get the G-File delivered to your inbox on Fridays.

Dear Reader (including Matt Labash reading this in his unmarked white van),

I have questions. So many questions. And I really don’t know where to begin. But these are some of the things I want to know:

Does Nancy Grace realize that when they have her play herself in all of these TV shows and movies she’s being asked to play a horrible person?

Producer: And for the Nancy Grace character, we really need someone who can sell lugubrious, sanctimonious, parasitical opportunism and innuendo in just a few words . . .

Casting Director: Hmmm. That is tough. Hey I have an idea. How about Nancy Grace!?

Producer: She’d be perfect! But do you really think she’d prostitute herself that way just for a little more fame and money?

more
http://www.nationalreview.com/node/439418/print
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34