Author Topic: Justice Dept. video instructs employers that it may be ‘discrimination’ to terminate immigrant workers when employment authorization expires  (Read 474 times)

rangerrebew

August 27, 2016
Justice Dept. video instructs employers that it may be ‘discrimination’ to terminate immigrant workers when employment authorization expires
By Thomas Lifson

Evidently there is now a “right” to violate immigration laws in the eyes of the Department of Justice. I wonder what other rules and regulations we can violate and then claim discrimination when the con sequences arrive? My guess is that conservative white males like me don’t qualify for any such exemptions, but I am not anxious to test that hunch.

However, if you are (for instance) a holder of an H1-B visa and it expires, I guess you have carte blanche. The Washington Examiner reports:

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2016/08/justice_dept_video_instructs_employers_that_it_may_be_discrimination_to_terminate_immigrant_workers_when_employment_authorization_expires_.html#ixzz4IXBShVIW
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook