Author Topic: Massive Game Changer: Donald Trump Got The Biggest Endorsement Yet!  (Read 18207 times)

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Re: Massive Game Changer: Donald Trump Got The Biggest Endorsement Yet!
« Reply #75 on: August 27, 2016, 06:34:29 pm »
4 reports on this teeny thread.

Some of you need to stop drinking and others of you need to start.
It's almost 1:30 PM on a Saturday and some people ain't drinking?  Sheesh!

geronl

« Reply #76 on: August 27, 2016, 06:35:28 pm »
It's almost 1:30 PM on a Saturday and some people ain't drinking?  Sheesh!

Offline unknown

« Reply #77 on: August 27, 2016, 06:39:20 pm »

A litmus test on PRO-LIFE judges is pretty darn conservative.

Trump has given a list of judges that he has declared would be typical of his supreme court appointees.

And he has also said that they would all be PRO-LIFE.

Sounds good to 'Pro-Life Group Backs Donald Trump: “We Applaud His List of Pro-Life Candidates for Supreme Court”' ( http://www.lifenews.com/2016/06/28/pro-life-group-backs-donald-trump-we-applaud-his-list-of-pro-life-candidates-for-supreme-court/ )

And what litmus test will Hillary have for her supreme court appointees? Hillary's supreme court appointees will all be PRO-ABORT.

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline unknown

« Reply #78 on: August 27, 2016, 06:40:57 pm »
They are wonderful, someday you will find one.

Maybe - do my cats count?

***evilkitty 8888madkitty

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline Vulcan

« Reply #79 on: August 27, 2016, 06:43:21 pm »
"Jane, you ignorant slut."

I provided a long list of your liberal hero's past and your response was to call me names?

It's been well-established that you cannot defend Trump's liberalism.   We really didn't really need additional affirmation, but thanks.   

Offline endicom

« Reply #80 on: August 27, 2016, 06:44:14 pm »
e
I have no problem whatsoever with people reaching their own verdict and deciding they're willing to roll the dice on trump...I've considered it myself, at length.  However, i have a huge problem with w the thought police who call me every name in the book because I choose to vote according to my personal principles solely because my principles are different than theirs.  And when I challenge them on their misguided notions, asking for facts (as I did you)  I never get an answer only more ad hominems and comparisons to despicable liberals.

Cheers to you for not taking that path.

Yeah, trading insults goes nowhere. I generally avoid political debates as they also go nowhere.

HonestJohn

« Reply #81 on: August 27, 2016, 06:44:27 pm »
Maybe - do my cats count?

***evilkitty 8888madkitty

No, cats cannot be friends.

Chickens, on the other hands, are friendly... taste good... and make great hats.

geronl

« Reply #82 on: August 27, 2016, 06:47:51 pm »

A litmus test on PRO-LIFE judges is pretty darn conservative. (Trump's present position is pro-abortion and keeping the laws the same)

Trump has given a list of judges that he has declared would be typical of his supreme court appointees. (He walked back the list in less than 24 hours)

And he has also said that they would all be PRO-LIFE. (LOL)

Offline endicom

« Reply #83 on: August 27, 2016, 06:49:26 pm »
Trump is not a wild card.

I think he is. His life is winding down so he no longer need play the go-along-to-get-along games. As president he may bite big beluga but I doubt that he'll bite us as HRC would.

Offline Vulcan

« Reply #84 on: August 27, 2016, 07:00:58 pm »
They are wonderful, someday you will find one.

lol!

« Reply #85 on: August 27, 2016, 07:03:46 pm »
You're out of ammo, Sink!   You're ALL out of ammo.

Being against Trump means automatic reload with every tweet he makes.

And I don't give a crap what anybody says....at this point, if you aren't supporting Trump...you're supporting Hillary.    OWN IT!

My friend, and I mean that sincerely because I know you are an honest USA loving patriot, I have already abandoned the GOP.  At this point it is no longer inconcievable for me to support Hillary.
Trump's flip flop on immigration has me sitting on the fence for now...If he were to turn it around and recognize illegals as children of God and deserving of human compassion I might even consider voting for him.  I know that Christian compassion doesn't sway you, and I know that amnesty is not a popular position with conservatives, and I know that is not a popular position with you, but I can't hide who I am or how I feel.

Several month ago I believe you told me you knew the Wall was a con job that would never happen.  It looks like you were right.  You also said it didn't matter to you, but I have forgotten why Trump is the savior of your hopes for a better tommorow.  If you have time could you refresh my memory?  I know you are vehemently against Hitlery and there is no need to tell me why, but if the Wall was not the motivating factor for you, as it is with so many others, what makes you so arduous in your defense of Trump?

« Reply #86 on: August 27, 2016, 07:07:51 pm »
And I don't fault you for that view, nor for anyone who's voting his Orangeness because they hope he might be a gnats @ss better than Hillary....I'm just not there and see no way for me to get there.  I truly think they will both be disasters of epic proportions, different perhaps, but disasters nonetheless.  And as such, neither deserves my vote and neither will get my vote.

:beer:
Nice post.  I look forward to reading more of them.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #87 on: August 27, 2016, 07:08:17 pm »
@DCPatriot

ROFLMAO! Donald Trump IS Hillary Clinton,but lacking her basic sense of honesty.

What does that tell you about him?

Okay, my friend! 

Despite your long-held belief that the key to winning is always a Conservative versus a Liberal....you MUST deal with the reality on the 'ground'.

If a major party is willing to be taken over by extremist Leftists...then if you're paying attention to the current 'culture', you're going to have to go with the moderate of the two when that's your ONLY truthful choice.

IOW...liberal vs. Marxist.

I'll take the liberal any day of the week.   And so should you all.

WIN....and then we'll try to fix this thing.

You guyz aren't going to get there by withholding your votes from the GOP Nominee.   NONE OF US ARE!   
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

geronl

« Reply #88 on: August 27, 2016, 07:12:12 pm »

I think he is. His life is winding down so he no longer need play the go-along-to-get-along games. As president he may bite big beluga but I doubt that he'll bite us as HRC would.

No game. He is a con man and rip-off artist.

« Reply #89 on: August 27, 2016, 07:12:57 pm »
@DCPatriot
Donald Trump IS Hillary Clinton,but lacking her basic sense of honesty.
LOL.  It's funny because it's true.

geronl

« Reply #90 on: August 27, 2016, 07:16:58 pm »

Despite your long-held belief that the key to winning is always a Conservative versus a Liberal....you MUST deal with the reality on the 'ground'.

The "reality on the ground" is that Romney, McCain and Dole lost because they were moderates, conservatives don't like that and enough of them couldn't stomach it so they lost and going full-bore liberal was the most asinine move the party could make.

« Reply #92 on: August 27, 2016, 07:21:14 pm »
I provided a long list of your liberal hero's past and your response was to call me names?

It's been well-established that you cannot defend Trump's liberalism.   We really didn't really need additional affirmation, but thanks.

I reported that post.  First time in 5 years I've reported a post.  It should be taken down soon and if unknown has integrity his apology will be forthcoming soon after.

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #93 on: August 27, 2016, 07:32:20 pm »
Being against Trump means automatic reload with every tweet he makes.

My friend, and I mean that sincerely because I know you are an honest USA loving patriot, I have already abandoned the GOP.  At this point it is no longer inconcievable for me to support Hillary.
Trump's flip flop on immigration has me sitting on the fence for now...If he were to turn it around and recognize illegals as children of God and deserving of human compassion I might even consider voting for him.  I know that Christian compassion doesn't sway you, and I know that amnesty is not a popular position with conservatives, and I know that is not a popular position with you, but I can't hide who I am or how I feel.

Several month ago I believe you told me you knew the Wall was a con job that would never happen.  It looks like you were right.  You also said it didn't matter to you, but I have forgotten why Trump is the savior of your hopes for a better tommorow.  If you have time could you refresh my memory?  I know you are vehemently against Hitlery and there is no need to tell me why, but if the Wall was not the motivating factor for you, as it is with so many others, what makes you so arduous in your defense of Trump?

Thank you very much, @Once-Ler , for practicing a bit of restraint.  Perhaps, the rest of the 'pack' can too.

I'll try to make this simple....    :laugh:

Hillary Clinton is a Saul Alinsky disciple.   Donald Trump couldn't even spell "Alinsky".  It's not any part of who he is.   He's a capitalist.

GDP growth is down/up to 1.1% after 8 years of this bullsh*t. 95 Million people have stopped looking for work.   We've got millions of Americans on phony Social Security disability after going thru TWO YEARS of collecting unemployment insurance bennies.

I don't know about you guyz anymore....but that's not for me.

And if there even a fiddler's chance that Trump will nominate a Scalia-like justice....I'll buy that ticket. 

It's the very least I can do.

:patriot:

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

« Reply #94 on: August 27, 2016, 07:32:34 pm »
On the liberal Ronald Reagan:

If you need to tear down a great President to make your candidate palatable, maybe you picked the wrong guy.

Oceander

« Reply #95 on: August 27, 2016, 07:36:26 pm »
Thank you very much, @Once-Ler , for practicing a bit of restraint.  Perhaps, the rest of the 'pack' can too.

I'll try to make this simple....    :laugh:

Hillary Clinton is a Saul Alinsky disciple.   Donald Trump couldn't even spell "Alinsky".  It's not any part of who he is.   He's a capitalist.

GDP growth is down/up to 1.1% after 8 years of this bullsh*t. 95 Million people have stopped looking for work.   We've got millions of Americans on phony Social Security disability after going thru TWO YEARS of collecting unemployment insurance bennies.

I don't know about you guyz anymore....but that's not for me.

And if there even a fiddler's chance that Trump will nominate a Scalia-like justice....I'll buy that ticket. 

It's the very least I can do.

:patriot:

There is zero chance that Trump will nominate anyone who is even remotely like Scalia.  Don't believe me?  Then explain to me the lies about the wall?   You were told months ago he would never build the wall, and now he's confirmed that the wall was a lie all along, now that he's flipped to full amnesty.  Maybe you should stop believing in unicorns and Trump promises.  :whistle:

Offline Axeslinger

« Reply #96 on: August 27, 2016, 07:42:46 pm »

So, just for clarification...telling others to "Get Lost!" or calling them drama queens just because you don't want to answer the question...is that the restraint you're seeking?
« Last Edit: August 27, 2016, 07:45:01 pm by Axeslinger »
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #97 on: August 27, 2016, 07:45:12 pm »
There is zero chance that Trump will nominate anyone who is even remotely like Scalia.  Don't believe me?  Then explain to me the lies about the wall?   You were told months ago he would never build the wall, and now he's confirmed that the wall was a lie all along, now that he's flipped to full amnesty.  Maybe you should stop believing in unicorns and Trump promises.  :whistle:

He's fudging on "the wall", etc., for the same reasons he refused to denounce the KKK on the Sunday morning shows before the West Virginia primary.

He's going after EVERY vote.

We know damned well that Trump would verbally destroy David Duke and the KKK...as POTUS.

You can't seriously believe he shares their 'principles'.   If you do, then you've gone off the deep end.   

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #98 on: August 27, 2016, 07:47:16 pm »
So, just for clarification...telling others to "Get Lost!" or calling them drama queens just because you don't want to answer the question...is that the restraint you're seeking?

I 'know' Once-Ler.   I don't know you.

Anybody at this stage. with the number of posts you have. who comes in like an anke-biting terrier thinking they're in the 'in-crowd'?

"Get lost" is being kind. 

Offline Vulcan

« Reply #99 on: August 27, 2016, 07:48:21 pm »
I reported that post.  First time in 5 years I've reported a post.  It should be taken down soon and if unknown has integrity his apology will be forthcoming soon after.

@Once-Ler 

Thanks.    Those incapable of defending Trump’s liberalism always resort to personal attacks.  That’s what turned TOS into a cesspool of liberalism it has become and they apparently want the same here.  If the post gets pulled, hopefully many here get to see how incredibly weak the pro-Trump crowd is before it does.

I don 't anticipate an apology.  It's not in the liberal lexicon.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2016, 07:51:26 pm by Vulcan »