Author Topic: Black Pastor Supporting Trump Calls Clinton KKK Ad ‘Repulsive’  (Read 308 times)

Offline unknown

Black Pastor Supporting Trump Calls Clinton KKK Ad ‘Repulsive’

http://www.westernjournalism.com/black-pastor-supporting-trump-calls-clinton-kkk-ad-repulsive/

"I call on Hillary Clinton to disavow ..."

Randy DeSoto
August 25, 2016

Pastor Mark Burns slammed Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton for a campaign video released on Thursday that links Republican candidate Donald Trump to the Ku Klux Klan.

“Hillary Clinton and her campaign went to a disgusting new low today as they released a video tying the Trump Campaign with horrific racial images,” Burns said in a statement released by the Trump campaign on Thursday.

“This type of rhetoric and repulsive advertising is revolting and completely beyond the pale. I call on Hillary Clinton to disavow this video and her campaign for this sickening act that has no place in our world,” he added.

{.. snip ..}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

HonestJohn

Re: Black Pastor Supporting Trump Calls Clinton KKK Ad ‘Repulsive’
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2016, 09:23:23 pm »
Yes, Pastor...

Trump and his words, along with the behavior of his supporters, are repulsive.

Revolting, disgusting, despicable, vile, too...