Author Topic: Hungary to build a second ‘massive’ wall to keep out migrants heading from Turkey  (Read 406 times)

Offline unknown

Hungary to build a second ‘massive’ wall to keep out migrants heading from Turkey

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3759620/Hungary-build-stronger-anti-migrant-fence-Orban-says.html

- Fence is to defend against a possible migrant surge, PM Viktor Orban said
- Hungary built fences with razor wire on its borders with Serbia and Croatia
- It is also beefing up its police force with 3,000 new 'border hunters'

By Associated Press and Ted Thornhill
26 August 2016 

Hungary will build a new, 'more massive' fence on its southern borders to defend against a possible surge in the number of migrants, Prime Minister Viktor Orban said on Friday.

Orban, who earlier said migrants were 'poison', said on state radio that there may soon be a 'greater need for security' and the fortified barrier would be able to stop 'several hundreds of thousands of people' at the same time, if needed. He did not say when construction could start.

{.. snip ..}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Migosh.

The Hungarians have a sense of self-preservation, and the belief that their country and culture is THEIRS, not something to be literally walked all over on by muslim hordes from the East.

But hey -- don't we have a contingent in this forum who would label such beliefs as "white nationalism" (the Hungarians ARE "white", after all)?
As racis'?
As xenophobic?

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Migosh.

The Hungarians have a sense of self-preservation, and the belief that their country and culture is THEIRS, not something to be literally walked all over on by muslim hordes from the East.

But hey -- don't we have a contingent in this forum who would label such beliefs as "white nationalism" (the Hungarians ARE "white", after all)?
As racis'?
As xenophobic?
Is it xenophobic or racist to have a knowledge of your history and memory of how the muslims invaded your nation in the past and enslaved it's people in the past? I think not! But tell me who are the contingent you refer to on this forum, because I have yet to read anything posted here that have called this "White nationalism", racist or xenophobic. Or did you think you were being clever implying something.

« Last Edit: August 27, 2016, 02:39:17 pm by GtHawk »

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Where is Vlad Tepes when they need him? (Long gone, and would not be tolerated today). But he stopped the invading Muslims.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis