Author Topic: Revealed: Isis sends new waves of jihadis to attack Europe  (Read 365 times)

Offline unknown

Revealed: Isis sends new waves of jihadis to attack Europe
« on: August 26, 2016, 08:46:13 pm »

Revealed: Isis sends new waves of jihadis to attack Europe

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/world/revealed-isis-sends-new-waves-of-jihadis-to-attack-europe-a3330336.html

Exclusive: Europol chief warns: fanatics using fake passports to sneak in from Syria

Martin Bentham
Aug. 26. 2016

Britain was today warned of a rising threat from Islamic State fighters sent “on mission” from Syria.

The alert came as the EU’s top law enforcement officer revealed that increasing numbers of jihadis are using fake documents to sneak into Europe.

Europol’s director Rob Wainwright said IS had taken a “strategic decision” to send its fanatics to attack the continent in an attempt to distract attention from battlefield defeats in its heartland.

•Said a new squad of 200 counter- terrorism officers is to be deployed to the Greek islands within weeks to spot extremists seeking entry to Europe.
•Predicted more attempted Paris-style “spectacular” attacks, saying there are more than 50 counter-terror investigations under way in Europe.
•Warned of reports that extremists are attempting to radicalise migrants at refugee reception centres in Greece and the Balkans.
•Revealed that “hundreds” of law enforcement operations are trying to stop illegal firearms being moved to Britain and other EU nations.

{.. snip .. }

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)